Phoca Gallery 2.5.6 Alfa version has been released.
- Detail image can be displayed on the content site (not only in Popup Window)
- Direct Download can be selected. If user clicks on Download Icon, the original image will be direct downloaded
- Description can be displayed in Image Box in Category View
You can download this version (Alfa version - only for testing purpose) on Phoca Gallery Download site.
Phoca Gallery version 2.5.5 has been released.
- Centering Phoca Gallery feature was added into Categories View
- Image can be displayed instead of folder (category) icon in:
- Categories View
- Category View
- Categories View in Category View
- Image which is displayed instead of folder icon, can be selected as random or from first, last postion, etc.
- Thumbnails can be stored by JFile method on the server. As Phoca Gallery folders now have permissions set to 755, creating and storing thumbnails with JFile mehtod can prevent from permissions problems
You can download new version on Phoca Gallery Download site
Phoca Gallery version 2.5.2 has been released. In this version minor bugs were fixed and securitiy options added:
- VM icon and link fixed
- Icon folder bug fixed (if only icon folder is displayed, the box is resized in Category View)
- Language bug fixed (Setttings -> Settings)
- Breadcrumbs and Title fixed in Cooliris 3D Wall View
- Random Image in Categories View fixed
- Main Phoca Gallery folder (image/phocagallery) is now created with 755 permissions.
- New parameter added: Folder permissions. Now you can set permissions of subfolders which are created by Phoca Gallery
You can download it here: Phoca Gallery download
Phoca Gallery 2.5.1 Beta has been released. In this version conditional comments for IE 8 were changed so images can be displayed correctly in backend. New detail window method called JAK Lightbox added, see demo of this method:
You can download the beta version on Phoca Gallery download site
Phoca Download version 1.2.0 Beta has been released. New features:
- Fixed problem with loading data which will be needed for using with Joom!fish component
- Added two input fields for specific icons. Now the file can include specific icons and these icons can be displayed next to this file (in frontend)
- Added new CSS file
- Added new button design (standard buttons or buttons with rounded corners - both can be designed/changed in CSS)
- Added Play function. Play button can be displayed next to file, so MP3, MP4 and FLV files can be played, see demo
- Added Preview function. Preview button can be displayed next to file, so PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF files can be previewed, see demo
- Preview and Play can be displayed in Standard Popup Window or in Modal Box
- Up icons (icon which links from file to category, from category to section, from section to sections) can be hidden, so you can create a link directly to e.g. file list (with using of alias menu link in Joomla!) without any problems which can occur with using of SEF (Itemid problem)
- You can set the size of file icon now (16px, 32px, 48px, 64px)
You can download the Beta version in Phoca Download Site