Phoca Download component and Phoca Download plugin version 1.2.0 have been released.
New features in plugin:
- Added support for target attribute.
New features in component:
- Phoca Download folder will be created with permissions set to 755
- Fixed minor bugs in template
- Fixed ordering issue of categories in administration.
You can download the component and plugin on Phoca Download download site.
Phoca Restaurant Menu version 1.0.4 Beta has been released. In this version, description field was added to all menu types. In Phoca Restaurant Menu Pro, new menu types were added. For now following menu types are included in Phoca Restaurant Menu Pro:
- Daily Menu (See demo)
- Weekly Menu (See demo)
- Bill Of Fare (See demo)
- Beverage List (See demo)
- Wine List (See demo)
- Breakfast Menu
- Lunch Menu
- Dinner Menu
For more information see Phoca Restaurant Menu site.
Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite version you can download on Phoca Restaurant Menu download site.
Phoca Gallery version 2.5.6 Beta has been released. In this version minor bugs were fixed (language string, octdec function added to permissions value, ...) and imageRotate() function added. If GD imagerotate() function is not enabled on the server, the Phoca Gallery imageRotate() function will be used instead.
You can download this version on Phoca Gallery download site.
Phoca Gallery 2.5.6 Alfa version has been released.
- Detail image can be displayed on the content site (not only in Popup Window)
- Direct Download can be selected. If user clicks on Download Icon, the original image will be direct downloaded
- Description can be displayed in Image Box in Category View
You can download this version (Alfa version - only for testing purpose) on Phoca Gallery Download site.
Phoca Gallery version 2.5.5 has been released.
- Centering Phoca Gallery feature was added into Categories View
- Image can be displayed instead of folder (category) icon in:
- Categories View
- Category View
- Categories View in Category View
- Image which is displayed instead of folder icon, can be selected as random or from first, last postion, etc.
- Thumbnails can be stored by JFile method on the server. As Phoca Gallery folders now have permissions set to 755, creating and storing thumbnails with JFile mehtod can prevent from permissions problems
You can download new version on Phoca Gallery Download site