Phoca Gallery is an image gallery for Joomla! CMS. It includes component, modules and plugins and allows users to display images or Youtube videos in many different styles.
Phoca Download is a download manager for Joomla! CMS. It includes component, modules and plugins and allows to add files to the site which can be downloaded by other users.
Phoca Cart is a shopping cart solution for Joomla! CMS. It extends Joomla! with new e-commerce features.
Phoca Restaurant Menu is a Joomla! component and allows creating menus for restaurant, cafeteria, fast food, school canteen, buffet, wineroom, etc. Menus can be displayed on a website, printed or emailed to customers.
Phoca Guestbook is a guestbook component for Joomla! CMS. It includes different Captcha methods, bad words filter and option to block defined IP adresses. Users can leave messages with help of user friendly HTML editor.
Phoca Photo is Joomla! CMS component. It extends Phoca Gallery with new design features.
Phoca Maps is a Joomla! component which displays Google Maps on your site. The idea of using this component is a fast creation of map on your site with option to add markers or route form.
Phoca PDF is a PDF solution for Joomla! CMS. It includes component, plugins and fonts. It enables users to set and create PDF documents in Joomla!.
Phoca Commander is Joomla! CMS component - it is dual panel file manager working in Joomla! cms.
Phoca Documentation is a Joomla! component to display Joomla's articles, categories and sections as a documentation site, e.g. as User Manual, User guide, etc.
Phoca Favicon is a Joomla! component. It is a simple component that generates favicon (favicon.ico) on your Joomla! site. You can change the favicon of your site whenever you like.
Phoca Panorama is Joomla! CMS component - it displays panoramic images or interactive virtual tours.
Phoca Email is a Joomla! component. It is very simple component with minimum features. Phoca Email is used for sending emails from other components like e.g. sending Invoice, Delivery Note or Receipt from VirtueMart component or it can be used to quickly send emails from Joomla! administration site.
Phoca Font is a Joomla! component. This component adds support for using downloadable fonts in your Joomla! site. You can upload and select your own .ttf or .otf font files. Font included in this font file will be rendered on your site.
Phoca Install is a Joomla! component. It is designed for developers or administrators. It is a base for creating advanced component which will have the following features: Copy stored files from installation ZIP package to Joomla! site and run SQL queries (listed in installation XML file) in Joomla! site.
Phoca SEF is a Joomla! component. This component doesn't create SEF links. It is a small component which has three main functions. It stores links from sites which end with 404 Error. It can redirect such links. It stores refering sites.
Phoca - building web applications - free extensions for Joomla! CMS.
NorrNext have released a new payment plugin for Phoca Cart. It is Stripe Checkout which supports external payment methods as Sofort, giropay, iDEAL, Bancontact and etc. Such methods makes the payment more suitable to local marketplace.
Right now there are two Stripe plugins for Phoca Cart:
Stripe plugin. It accept payments via cards only. No extra payment methods are allowed. The checkout is being processed inside Phoca Cart, so the user will not leave the site. Visit product page.
Stripe Checkout plugin. An advanced version allowing to accept payments via cards and via additional payment methods. The checkout is being processed on an external URL (Stripe). The user leaves the e-commerce site, fill out all data and then returns back to the site. Visit product page.
Let's examine advantages of Stripe Checkout plugin.
You can use the following additional payment methods:
- Apple Pay (international)
- Google Pay (international)
- iDEAL (The Netherlands). iDEAL is a popular e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands, based on online banking.
- giropay (Germany). Giropay is a popular bank transfer payment method in Germany. It uses more than 1,500 German banks, which makes it a trusted payment method under German customers.
- Sofort (Sofortüberweisung) (Germany). SOFORT is the market leader amongst the online banking-based payment methods in Germany and Austria. On average, 3 million Sofort transactions are made every month.
- Bancontact (Belgium). The Bancontact debit card is a popular payment method in Belgium and the most commonly used card in this country. It lets customers make real-time card transactions to buy products and services.
- Alipay (China). Alipay is a digital wallet in China that has more than a billion active users worldwide.
- EPS (Austria). EPS (electronic payment standard) is an online transfer system developed jointly by the Austrian banks and Government. It provides a simple and secure process of online payments to users in Austria.
- Przelewy24 (Poland). A Poland-based payment method aggregator that allows customers to complete transactions online using bank transfers and other methods.
Using Stripe Checkout you can easily adapt you e-commerce store to the local marketplace making the site more friendly to the customers and increase your sales rate.
Visit product page
Watch video guide