Phoca Maps component and Phoca Maps plugin version 1.1.0 Beta have been released.
Download: Phoca Maps download site.
There are two different versions of Phoca Maps:
- Phoca Maps 1.0.5 - this version uses Google Maps API 2. If you need functions like GoobleBar, Continuous Zoom, Overview Map Control, then download this version.
- Phoca Maps 1.1.0 or any later version - this version uses Google Maps API 3. You need not to create Google Maps API key for your site but some functions are not included (API 3 is still in Google Code Labs - not ready yet). This version is under active development and includes more new features.
New features in Phoca Maps version 1.1.0:
- Converted to Google Maps API 3 - Google Maps API 3 doesn't provide all the features which Google Maps API 2 provides (still in Google Code Labs), but the maps are loaded faster, you need not to add Google Maps API key and there are new features.
- KML support added. (this feature doesn't work in Internet Explorer browsers yet)
- Print Route feature added
- Added new marker icons
- Added new parameter - Marker content width
- Added new parameter - Marker content height
- Added new parameter - Open marker window - marker is opened while loading the map (marker content width and marker content height can be set here)
- Page title displaying feature added.
If you miss some features in Google Maps API 3, you can make feature request here:
or you can vote for some existing:
Phoca Documentation component, Phoca Documentation Navigation plugin, Phoca Documentation Section Menu module have been released.
News in this version:
- Breadcrumbs support was added
- Fixed bug with displaying not allowed articles (Start Publishing, Fihish Publishing) in Sections, Section and Category view
- Added new option to display menu links to Category and Section View
- New parameter added - Display Up Icon
- New parameter added - Display Number of Documents in Sections View
- New parameter added - Display Number of Documents in Sections View - in header of the section
- Changed parameter Display Sections - from text form field to select form field
- Changed parameter Hide Sections - from text form field to select form field
- Changed main CSS file.
Phoca Download component and plugin version 1.3.3 have been released. In this version button link to external files in File View fixed and added code for properly displaying of Flow player in IE. Download: Phoca Download download site, Demo: Phoca Download demo site, Phoca Download Plugin demo site.
Phoca Download component, Phoca Download plugin, Phoca Download Button plugin, Phoca Download Chart Statistics module, Phoca Download Statistics module, Phoca Download Tree module, Phoca Download Section Menu module version 1.3.2 have been released. See Phoca Download download site, see news:
- Option to create menu link to Section View added
- Option to create menu link to Category View added
- Option to create menu link to File View added
- New route library, because of possibility to have different views, added (All these features were added by codejunkie. Thank you for them)
- Integration with JComments - Category Commenting
- Integration with JComments - File Commenting.
- Date of files can be changed automatically (the date can be taken from the database or from the file with help of filemtime, filectime, fileatime function)
- Fixed bug with pagination if Section, Category or File menu link will be created
- Solved SQL bug with getting information about user category in frontend
- Fixed problem with columns count if description will be displayed
- Background #ffffff changed to transparent in main CSS file
- Fixed SEF (Itemid) in frontend in UCP
- Login and Redirection behaviour changed - If some file is assigned to registered users only and user is not logged in, the login form will be displayed. After logging in, the site will be redirect back to Phoca Download category resp. file view.
- File View changed - now detail information can be displayed in File View too.
- Added Meta Keywords to component, section, category and file
- Added Meta Description to component, section, category and file.
Phoca Download Plugin and Phoca Download Button Plugin:
- Play File (Link) - link to playing file (saved in Phoca Download) can be displayed in article
- Play File (Direct) - players with playable files (MP3, MP4, FLV) can be displayed and played in the article directly
- Preview File (Link) - link to preview file (PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF) can be displayed in article
- Youtube video can be displayed in article.
- Added links to category in Phoca Download Statistics module.