Phoca Download version 1.3.5 Alpha has been released.
Download: Phoca Download download site.
- Added new parameter: Send Email (Download) - if file will be downloaded, email can be sent to selected user
- Added new parameter: Send Email (Upload) - if file will be uploaded, email can be sent to selected user
- Category rights: Accessing of category (and files in the category) can be set for different users. If access rights for a category will be set for "registered" it can be more specified (specific users who will have rights to access the category and its files can be selected)
Alpha version is a development version and should be not used on production sites. It should be used for testing purpose only.
Since version 2.7.0 Phoca Gallery can display "Add to cart" buttons and other information from Simple Caddy e-commerce solution in Category View and Detail Window, see:
Phoca Gallery version 2.7.0 Beta has been released (Phoca Gallery Component, Phoca Gallery Plugin, Phoca Gallery Search Plugin, Phoca Gallery Slideshow Plugin, Phoca Gallery Button Plugin, Phoca Gallery Image Module, Phoca Gallery Menu Module, Phoca Gallery Tree Module).
Download: Phoca Gallery download site.
- New feature - if administrator sets Owner of some category in administration, such owner (user) will be listed in Phoca Gallery User's list
- Fixed problem with lost avatar information if main category was created in front
- Description in Cooliris RSS changed. Changed the tag name and html output will be cleaned so description can be displayed correctly in Cooliris
- Fixed bug in Cooliris 3D view - in default.php - start php tag fixed 2x in this file
- Missing information about Meta Description and Meta Keywords added to install.bak file
- New feature - changed redirect behaviour after login. Site redirects back to the location where user was logged in ( implemented the same behaviour like in Phoca Download)
- Fixed CSS for correctly displaying of rating stars
- Fixed arguments in function setBoxSize in PhocaGalleryImage class
- Changed code to get correct information from Google Picasa about longitude and latitude (problem with floated string length fixed)
- Changed behaviour to display map in Category View - if there will be no data for Map in Category View, the whole pane with map will be not displayed
- "There is no image in this category" text will be not more displayed in empty categories
- Overlib title is handled by htmlspecialchars and addslashes to not get problems e.g. in case the title includes apostrophe (the same behaviour like by description)
- Added jimport( 'joomla.filesystem.file' ); to Categories View file to get no problems while using and loading Avatar file
- Unused Avatar files will be automatically deleted while changing the avatar in frontend
- Joom!Fish files for Phoca Gallery updated
- JComments files for Phoca Gallery updated
- Added empty array definition (JAK Data JS) to Phoca Gallery Plugin to remove possible conflict in JAK slideshow on frontpage
- Added new function iniGetBool to get 100% bool values for ini_get function
- Added strip_tags to description in category view which can be cut by parameters
- Added strtolower to switch code to get information about file extension
- New feature - added new parameter: ALT Value. Different values can be displayed as ALT value:
- Empty: Empty value will be displayed in ALT attribute
- Title: Title will be displayed in ALT attribute
- Title - Description: Title and Description will be displayed in ALT attribute
- Meta Description: Meta Description will be displayed in ALT attribute
- Title > Description > Meta Description: if there is not Title, then Description will be displayed, if there is no Description then Meta Description will be displayed
- Description > Title > Meta Description: if there is not Description, then Title will be displayed, if there is no Title then Meta Description will be displayed
- Description > Meta Description > Title: if there is not Description, then Meta Description will be displayed, if there is no Meta Description then Title will be displayed
- Meta Description > Title > Description: if there is not Meta Description, then Title will be displayed, if there is no Title then Description will be displayed
- Meta Description > Description > Title: if there is not Meta Description, then Description will be displayed, if there is no Description then Title will be displayed
- Fixed displaying of Google Picasa images in Comment view in case No Popup detail method is selected
- Fixed bug in Phoca Gallery Plugin: 'href="' changed to ' href="'
- Removed int protection in method getFileSizeReadable in class PhocaGalleryFile - this is only render function which can display not correctly values in case large limits are set
- Added new class PhocaGalleryRoute - to find Itemid of categories, category menu links (used in plugins or modules)
- Plugins and Modules use new PhocaGalleryRoute class
- Changed router.php (catid to id)
- New feature - added support for cURL functions - loading images from Google Picasa
- Added the following class to Highslide JS CSS - .dark .highslide-heading
- New feature - added support for SimpleCaddy component (the Add to cart button can be displayed in Detail Window)
- CSS, HTML validity - removed some <center> tags - replaced by CSS style, some style code moved to CSS class code
- New feature in component - Switch image can get custom height and width values
- New feature in Phoca Gallery Plugin - Switch image can get custom height and width values
- Added window window.addEvent to Shadowbox method in plugin.
Beta version is not stable and should be used for testing purpose only.
Phoca Download version 1.3.4 Beta component and plugin have been released.
Phoca Download download site.
- Added Description field to display description on the frontend site - in Sections View
- Added Breadcrumbs support
- Fixed bug in feed view (text only items were displayed)
- Custom icon can be displayed next to file name in Phoca Download Plugin
- Added count id to Phoca Download Plugin so there is no problem to e.g. play different files in case more than one article is displayed on the site
- Changed code in route.php to get no warning on some servers in case the itemid doesn't exist
- Added new feature - setting Start and Finish Publishing of file (active, pending, expired file).