Phoca Guestbook version 1.4.0 Beta has been released. You can download it on: Phoca Guestbook download site.
- Added new field - Website (homsite)
- Changed all parameters - required field
- Fixed Pane ID to be xhtml valid
- Fixed Captcha Method parameter
- Added error message in frontend to warn administrator in case the guestbook was not selected in parameters basic in menu link to guestbook
- Some style code converted to CSS class
- Added content preview in Items list in administration
- Semicolon (;) in IP Ban, Forbidden Word Filter and Forbidden Whole Word Filter changed to comma (,) because of unification of all parameters
- Added new parameter - Not Allowed URL Identification Words - words, which will identify not allowed URLs within the post
- Added new paramater - Pagination - setting values for pagination
- Added new parameter - Default value pagination - setting default value for the pagination
- Added new parameter - Display 'All' value in pagination
- Character "-" is now allowed within the name
- Added new parameter - Predefined Name - if user will be not logged in, predefined name for input form "Name" can be set. Fixed "Guest" string was removed
- Added new parameter - Disable User Check - if user check will be disabled, anonymous users can use email and username which is registered by some registered user in system (disabling is not recommended)
- Added new parameter - Enable or disable HTML Purifier
- Added new parameter - Captcha can be displayed or not displayed for registered users only
Google Chrome version 4 supports @font-face rule. For now the @font-face rule is supported by all common used internet browsers:
- Firefox 3.5
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Opera 10
- Safari 3.1
- IE6, IE7, IE8 (in case, eot file is included)
See Phoca Font demo site for displaying the external font on Joomla! website.
Phoca Maps component and Phoca Maps plugin version 1.1.0 Beta have been released.
Download: Phoca Maps download site.
There are two different versions of Phoca Maps:
- Phoca Maps 1.0.5 - this version uses Google Maps API 2. If you need functions like GoobleBar, Continuous Zoom, Overview Map Control, then download this version.
- Phoca Maps 1.1.0 or any later version - this version uses Google Maps API 3. You need not to create Google Maps API key for your site but some functions are not included (API 3 is still in Google Code Labs - not ready yet). This version is under active development and includes more new features.
New features in Phoca Maps version 1.1.0:
- Converted to Google Maps API 3 - Google Maps API 3 doesn't provide all the features which Google Maps API 2 provides (still in Google Code Labs), but the maps are loaded faster, you need not to add Google Maps API key and there are new features.
- KML support added. (this feature doesn't work in Internet Explorer browsers yet)
- Print Route feature added
- Added new marker icons
- Added new parameter - Marker content width
- Added new parameter - Marker content height
- Added new parameter - Open marker window - marker is opened while loading the map (marker content width and marker content height can be set here)
- Page title displaying feature added.
If you miss some features in Google Maps API 3, you can make feature request here:
or you can vote for some existing: