Using pure (raw) numbers
- Price Format
- (Price) (Currency Symbol)
- (Price)(Currency Symbol)
- (Currency Symbol)(Price)
- (Currency Symbol) (Price)
- Price Currency Symbol - e.g. €, $, ...
- Price Decimal Symbol
- Price Decimals
- Price Thousands Separator
- Price Suffix
- Price Prefix
You set Price Format to: (Price) (Currency Symbol), Price Currency Symbol to: €, Price Decimal Symbol to: comma (,), Price Decimals to: 2, Price Thousands Separator to: space or point, Price Suffix to: nothing and Price Prefix to: ...
- it is more systematic
- you save the database resources as only pure number is stored to database (not whole formatted string)
- you can everytime change the format to other without changing all the price items (e.g. you will change the EUR to USD in parameters and then all the price items will include USD. Changing all the price items step by step will be very hard)
- saving pure numbers in the database gives the possibility to format the price to every format you will need in the future without overwriting price items step by step
1. I have set Price Decimal Symbol to: comma (,) and Price Decimals to: 2, but my price items are rounded down?
E.g. from 1,95 EUR to 1,00 EUR (or 1 95 EUR to 1 EUR)
See above, the price was added with wrong format into price item form field:
Was added as: 1,95 (or 1 95) but should be added as 1.95