Phoca Cart includes XML Feed feature. You can define unlimited amount of XML feeds for your products.
To start using XML Feeds, you need to create one. Go to:
Joomla! administration - Components - Phoca Cart - XML Feeds and click on New.
Each XML Feed service defines own specific options. Such options need to follow specifications set by this service. See Google Shopping header and footer example:
XML Feed values are defined in:
- Categories (Title (XML Feed), Category Type (XML Feed))
- Stock Statuses (Title (XML Feed))
For example, if you set Categories for Google Shopping, they have specific format and specific ID:
Apparel & Accessories > Clothing (1604)
This format and ID needs to be specified exactly so the feed will be successfully parsed.
Following feed is rendered by Phoca Cart automatically when:
- xml, rss, channel tags are set in XML Feed - in XML Header parameter
- channel, rss tags are set in XML Feed - in XML Footer parameter
- item tag is set in XML Feed in XML Product element
- title, sku, price, g:availability_date, g:condition tags are set in Products
- g:google_product_category tag is set in Categories
- g:availability tag is set in Products and Stock Statuses
<rss xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0" version="2.0"> <channel> <item> <title>Beiv Badif</title> <sku>12346</sku> <price>61.2</price> <g:google_product_category>Apparel & Accessories > Clothing (1604)</g:google_product_category> <g:availability_date>2019-01-08 20:24:43</g:availability_date> <g:availability>in stock</g:availability> <g:condition>new</g:condition> </item> </channel> </rss>
Each XML Feed includes specific URL. Such should be copied and added to XML Feed service.