Phoca Maps is Joomla! CMS component. It displays maps on your site rendered with help of Google Maps API. It is intended to fast and simple creation of the map on the website.
Just set Google Maps API key in Parameters, go to Extensions » Maps » New, click on Coordinates button, then click on the place in the map you want to display and save it. Finally create menu link to this map.
If you need to set a marker or more markers, just go to Extensions » Markers » New, select map, click on Coordinates button, then click on the place in the map you want the marker will be set. Add description (you can include images too) and save it. Marker will be displayed in the map.
You can enable or disable Get Route form too.
Use Phoca Maps Plugin for displaying map or more maps in the article.
- Joomla! 1.5, 2.5, 3 (stable or any later version)
- PHP 4, 5 (or any later version).
- Google Maps API key (not required since 1.1.0)
While setting map or marker coordinates you can get longitude and latitude values with help of those ways:
- setting it by hand
- clicking on the map into the place you want to display
- searching the place by GoogleBar
- searching the place by Address