Changelog (in comparison to RC7):
- Added new feature: Captcha in checkout
- Added new feature: Shipment Tracking
- Added new parameter: Enable Captcha In Checkout
- Added new parameter: Display Product Price History
- Added option to set default payment method
- Added option to set default shipping method
- Added size rule to shipping method options
- Main Description, Terms and Conditions, Checkout Description, Ask Question Description, Store information moved from Options to Joomla! articles (see this info: https://www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=57884 before
- Added plugin events in Categories, Category, Items, Item and Checkout View
- Added new Phoca Cart View Plugin
- Tested in Joomla! 3.7.2
Phoca Cart is a Release Candidate version and it is still under development. Upgrade of database does not work between each development version. If you upgrade from RC7 to RC8, then database data needs to be updated. See:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/install/sql/mysql/install.utf8.sql (RC7 -> RC8 part): https://www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=57836&p=146206#p146206
There are SQL instructions for upgrading database of the component.
If you find any bug or you have some feature request idea, please post it to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Screenshots: Phoca Cart screenshots site.
Phoca Cart download site.
- Phoca Cart Cart module
- Phoca Cart Currency module
- Phoca Cart Compare module
- Phoca Cart Category module
- Phoca Cart Product module
- Phoca Cart Search module
- Phoca Cart Filter module
- Phoca Cart Wish List module
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template which supports Bootstrap 3, see Phoca Cart, Phoca Gweld, Phoca Be or Phoca Fashion:
Inside Phoca Cart installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which changes Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
See this article: How to install sample data in Phoca Cart to easily test the component.