Changelog (in comparison to RC4):
- Added new parameter: Display Product Description in Phoca Cart Product module
- Added new parameter: Module Description in Phoca Cart Product module
- Added new parameter: Display Star Rating
- Added new parameter: Icon Suffix
- Default ordering in Orders view in administration set to Date Descending
- Added new feature: Dynamic Tax set by Country - see Tax Handling (VAT)
- Tax title can be set as translatable string
- Added new parameter to cart module: Display Checkout Link
- Added new parameter: Delete Regions
- Added new parameter: Rounding (Calculation) - see Phoca Cart Administration
Phoca Cart is a Release Candidate version and it is still under development. Upgrade of database does not work between each development version. If you upgrade from RC4 to RC5, then database data needs to be updated. See:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/install/sql/mysql/install.utf8.sql (RC4 -> RC5 part).
There are SQL instructions for upgrading database of the component.
If you find any bug or you have some feature request idea, please post it to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Screenshots: Phoca Cart screenshots site.
Phoca Cart download site.
- Phoca Cart Cart module
- Phoca Cart Currency module
- Phoca Cart Compare module
- Phoca Cart Category module
- Phoca Cart Product module
- Phoca Cart Search module
- Phoca Cart Filter module
- Phoca Cart Wish List module
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template which supports Bootstrap 3, see Phoca Cart, Phoca Gweld, Phoca Be or Phoca Fashion:
Inside Phoca Cart installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which changes Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
See this article: How to install sample data in Phoca Cart to easily test the component.