When you set your files and categories in Phoca Download component, you need to create a menu link to Phoca Download to display the categories and/or files on your website.
You can create menu link to different views.
Go to: Menu - Main menu (e.g.) - Add New Menu Item. Select Phoca Download from Select Menu Item Type.
You can select following views:
- Download View - this view displays link of file to download (File which is accessible by unique download URL)
- File View - this view displays details of a file
- List Of Categories (Categories View) - This view displays list of categories - this is the default view
- List of Files (Category View) - this view displays list of files
- User Upload - this view displays User Upload
Select the view and save the menu link (if required, select category - e.g. in List of Files view).
Now your downloadable files will be accessible in frontend per newly created menu link.