Phoca PDF component version 3.0.1 and Phoca PDF content plugin version 3.0.1 have been released.
Download component: Phoca PDF component download site
Download content plugin: Phoca PDF content plugin download site
Download system plugin: Phoca PDF system plugin download site
- Minor changes made to work in Joomla! 3.2.3.
Phoca Gallery Menu Module version 4.1.0 has been released (Joomla! 3)
Download: Phoca Gallery Menu download site
Documentation: Phoca Gallery Menu documentation site
If you find any bug, please report it to Phoca forum. Thank you.
Phoca Cart component development version 3.0.0 Alpha1 has been released.
What does Alpha1 mean:
• this version is designed for developers and testers
• the component is not ready yet, many features are missing, e.g.
- payment methods
- stock handling
- deleting features in administration (completely deleting of items)
- possible Xml or Pdf outputs
- Order status handling
- Emailing, etc.
• all features are developed from scratch (there can be a lot of possible problems)
• calculation should be thoroughly tested
• of course such version cannot be used on production site.
What is and what isn't Phoca Cart:
Phoca Cart is simple shopping cart solution for Joomla! 3 CMS. It is not robust e-commerce solution like VirtueMart is. If you are looking for robust e-commerce solution, you should use VirtueMart not PhocaCart (in addition, there is a long way to make Phoca Cart stable and ready).
Why has been released a not completed extension:
Shopping cart solution is really complicated system (for example calculation: inclusive VAT, exclusive VAT, fixed VAT value, percentage VAT value, discounts on all items, on selected items, on selected categories - fixed or percentage, shipping rules based on region, country, amount or weight values, shipping VAT, payments, etc. - all this in various combinations) so it needs to be heavily tested.
If you find any bug or you have some feature request idea, please post a topic to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
For now there are three modules:
• Phoca Cart Cart module - displaying a cart in module position
• Phoca Cart Currency module - displaying currency selector in module position
• Phoca Cart Compare module - displaying selected products to display them in comparison list.
Screenshots: Phoca Cart screenshots site.
Demo: Phoca Cart demo site.
Phoca Cart download site.
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template with Bootstrap 3 design, see Phoca Gweld:
Inside Phoca Gweld installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which tries to change Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
Phoca Font component 3.0.1 has been released.
- Overwritten for Joomla! 3.2
If you find any bug, please report it to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Phoca Maps component version 3.0.1 stable has been released. It is a Joomla! 3 component.
Download: Phoca Maps download site.
Changelog (compare to Alpha version):
- Changed most of the code which caused Strict standards warnings (if you find some place where Strict standards warnings are displayed, please report it in Phoca Forum. Please, enable displaying of Strict standards warnings on development servers only)
- Fixed problem with Select Map filter in Marker administration view
- Added URL parameter in setKMLFile() method
If you find any bug, please report it in Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Google™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google Inc.