Changelog (in comparison to RC3):
- Added new parameter: Hide Categories (in Category list)
- Added new parameter: Display Categories (in Category list)
- Added new parameter: Hide Categories (Phoca Cart Category module)
- Added new parameter: Display Categories (Phoca Cart Category module)
- Added new parameter: Next/Previous Title
- Added new parameter: Export Pagination
- Added new paremeter: Export Download Limit Offset
- Added new parameter: Export Download Limit Count
- Added new parameter: Additional Hits
- Added new parameter: Display Public Download Button
- Added new parameter: Display External Link
- Added new parameter: Video width
- Added new parameter: Video height
- Added new parameter in filter module: Tag Ordering
- Added new parameter in filter module: Manufacturer Ordering
- Added new parameter in filter module: Attribute Ordering
- Added new parameter in filter module: Specification Ordering
- Added new attribute types: Checkbox, Checkbox Color, Checkbox Image
- Added new feature: Public Download File
- Added new feature: Additional Hits
- Added new feature: Import/Export CSV and XML
- Changed calling layout methods to properly override output by template
See video (new features):
https://youtu.be/tkWihdLQSH0 - Phoca Cart - Import/Export CSV and XML
Phoca Cart is a Release Candidate version and it is still under development. Upgrade of database does not work between each development version. If you upgrade from RC3 to RC4, then database data needs to be updated. See:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/install/sql/mysql/install.utf8.sql (RC3 -> RC4 part).
There are SQL instructions for upgrading database of the component.
If you find any bug or you have some feature request idea, please post it to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Screenshots: Phoca Cart screenshots site.
Demo: Phoca Cart demo site.
Phoca Cart download site.
- Phoca Cart Cart module
- Phoca Cart Currency module
- Phoca Cart Compare module
- Phoca Cart Category module
- Phoca Cart Product module
- Phoca Cart Search module
- Phoca Cart Filter module
- Phoca Cart Wish List module
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template which supports Bootstrap 3, see Phoca Cart, Phoca Gweld or Phoca Be:
Inside Phoca Cart installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which changes Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
See this article: How to install sample data in Phoca Cart to easily test the component.