This guide describes how to install Phoca Cart and its demo data easily to test this component:
1) Download Phoca Cart component and its modules (e.g. Phoca Cart Cart module). Install them in Joomla! administration. Phoca Cart component includes payment method plugins and on modules download page you can find package which installs all modules at once.
2) Download com_phocacart_demo_data.zip and install this file in Joomla! Administration - sample data will be added into database. Product and Category images will be copied into Images folder.
3) Create a menu link to Phoca Cart (Menus - e.g. Main Menu - Add New Menu Item - Select Menu Item Type: Phoca Cart - Category List Layout (Categories view) - set the Title and save it. (Categories View is default view for Phoca Cart)
4) Install template which supports Bootstrap 3 design (see below).
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template with Bootstrap 3 design, see Phoca Cart or Phoca Gweld templates:
Inside Phoca Cart template installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which tries to change Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
Region and country data can be imported in Phoca Cart administration (in Countries or Regions view).
In short, install:
1) Phoca Cart component, Phoca Cart modules
2) Phoca Cart demo data
3) Bootstrap 3 template (eventually Phoca Upgrad plugin)