[feature request]

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
lucas3001
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

[feature request]

Post by lucas3001 »

Hi jan.

I started using Joomla from zero, without knowing anything about php, css and so on.
I found phoca galery to be very good because a nice control panel to change the most (if not all) parameters to obtain the desidered result.

I found also useful the plugin, but in this case the control of the plugin is lacking of such function.
indeed If one wants to make uniform visualization between phoca gallery, plugin and module, it is a bit harder because the plugin does not inherit the option of the gallery, for instance, in my case, I wanted boxplus in iframe showing the description of picture instead title.
First, in plugin, i had to select detail=10 (which is not indicated in documentation, but i found here around in the forum) then i had to edit the php file of plugin as described here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20730.

So coming to the end, here's the feature request: would it be possible to have a kind of control panel (option) for phoca plugin to set options like the gallery or, more easy, have an option to inherit the settings (all) from the component?

tank you and cheers

lucas
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: [feature request]

Post by Jan »

Hi, see Phoca Gallery Button Plugin:
https://www.phoca.cz/phocagallery-button
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project