VM- Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon - Proforma

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
lolaflores
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

VM- Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon - Proforma

Post by lolaflores »

Hi,

I want to add a new document to the addon: PROFORMA INVOICE. Is totally similar to INVOICE, but In this case, I dont want to use a BILL NUMBER (increase number of database).

Could anyone help me?

Thanks
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: VM- Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon - Proforma

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you need to add next document, then I think you need to overwrite the whole addon (but I think you will not get any advice there, as this needs to be done on diffrent places and on many places and if nobody didn't do such modifications yet, it is not possible to add any advice there :-( )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
lolaflores
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lolaflores »

Hi Jan,

But, nobody has need to use PROFORMA INVOICE with this Addon?. What is the pourpouse of RECEIPT document?. Thanks

Jan wrote:Hi, if you need to add next document, then I think you need to overwrite the whole addon (but I think you will not get any advice there, as this needs to be done on diffrent places and on many places and if nobody didn't do such modifications yet, it is not possible to add any advice there :-( )

Jan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I think nobody.
What is the pourpouse of RECEIPT document?
It is an accounting or tax pourpouse.

Sometime you need to create Invoice, sometime the receipt, but I think this is a question not on software developers :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
aravot
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by aravot »

A receipt is an immediate sale. The result in payment at the time of sale. This is good for walk-in sales, such as retails or in my case sale of digital goods, after payment is made only than I provide download link however lots of times I get request for invoice when I email receipt I have to explain why receipt and not invoice.

An invoice is a sale too, but payment is not made yet or partial payment is made.