virtuemart cart icon in images

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
nk10ere
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

virtuemart cart icon in images

Post by nk10ere »

Greetings to all,

first, phocagallery is the best joomla module i' ve ever seen so far. Especially the 3d wall.

In my site I have set up phocagallery menu items. I have one of type 'Cooliris 3D Wall Layout' and one of type 'Phoca Gallery Category Layout'.

Now, I have successfully integrated virtuemart with the 'Phoca Gallery Category Layout' by setting in the phoca image the product id that virtuemart assigns to that product. The result is a cart icon under the image and next to the phoca icons (details, etc.).
However, the same does not happen with 'Cooliris 3D Wall Layout'. I can not in any way make the images in the 3d wall to include a cart icon.

Am I missing something or virtuemart cannot integrate with 3d wall?
Should I follow a whole different approach to achieve the expected result? Maybe the other way arround? Say, try to integrate phocagallery into VM instead of trying to integrate VM into phocagallery?

Could you please help me with that or point me to the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

P.S.
I hope I have posted my question to the correct board. If not so, please let me know where should I post.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: virtuemart cart icon in images

Post by Jan »

Hi, no 3d wall does not have such option, in fact such option or feature then must be developed by coolirs developers :-( not by Phoca :-( as the cooliris 3d wall is displayed by this application :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
nk10ere
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by nk10ere »

That's sad :cry:

I have posted a question in cooliris forum but I get no answer at all. This makes me think they don't fancy the idea of developing such a feature.

Anyway, many thanks for the reply.
nk10ere
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by nk10ere »

On second thought,

while i m not really familiar with php (i m a java developer), I guess it would not be so hard to modify the code and add a button in each 3d wall image (currently has a X button to close the image details, a button to open the items' page, a facebook icon and a twitter icon) or even change the link of one of the 4 aforementioned. If I did so, would it be easy to give the button a link that adds the item to the virtuemart cart?