Google Adsense on PDF page

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
Lessuc6
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Google Adsense on PDF page

Post by Lessuc6 »

Goodmorning,

I love the Google Adsense plugin, but I would like to know if it possible to get a top advertisement on a page that only shows a pdf. I have a lot of worksheets that teacher can use and there are website that directly link to my worksheet. That's fine, but I would like to get some money out of that. So is it possible to get an Adsense advertisment on a page with only the worksheet. My worksheets open automatically in a browser when downloading.

Hope you can help.

Martin Stoel
Lessucces.nl
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Google Adsense on PDF page

Post by Jan »

Hi, Phoca Google AdSense module is standard Joomla! module, which can be displayed in any Joomla! module position, I think, google advertisimets cannot be used inside some document :idea: but really no idea, no experiences with such feature :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Lessuc6
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Lessuc6 »

Thanks for your reply,

But I don't want a Advertisment INSIDE a document, but when I open a document on my website it doesn't download at first, but will show on a new page in my browser. But I wondered if an advertisment can be placed on a page that only shows the document and no further menu's or other things from my website.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Aha, now I understand, for now there is no such feature, so this needs to be customized, unfortunately I cannot give any clue advice there as I don't have experiences with such feature :-( :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project