Shipping & Billing address no longer rendering?

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Shipping & Billing address no longer rendering?

Post by RCheesley »

Hi Jan et al,

Not sure what's going on here, I created a new customer and made a new order via paypal sandbox. Manually changed to confirmed, then shipped. Added a new, full delivery, invoice & DN created.

When I check out the user's account maintenance I see the shipping and billing but for some reason it's not outputting on the PDF. I have made alterations to the PDF but it worked fine before, and now it's not :(

Any ideas why this might be? I did have to get rid of all of my old users as there was a problem with VM which broke the user tables and muddled up all the addresses - could this be related?

Ruth
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Shipping & Billing address no longer rendering?

Post by Jan »

Did you create the invoice or receipt ?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by RCheesley »

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying - I was creating an invoice.

I know the fields are filled as when I view them in the order details they are present, I'm guessing something is going wrong with the pdf creation aspect?

Just noticed, also the "Your Ref" isn't being completed. The rest of the fields are coming in e.g. the order items, subtotal, total, etc.

Ruth
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by RCheesley »

Hi Jan,

Been chatting with Soeren from VM, he thinks it might possibly be something to do with upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 - it caused big problemos with my users and muddled up address and payment details, this could possibly be why the addresses are not coming out properly.

Might be worth a look?

Ruth
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by RCheesley »

Another reply!

I've been doing some detective work:

I checked the order tables in the DB and correlated these with the user info tables, the user ID is the same, the data is present. This should not be the problem, from what i can see.

I also checked this against the delivery item table and the userinfo ID is also the same.

I'm pretty sure, therefore, that the data in my tables is correct, and the problem lies with the tcpdf creation.

This is pretty urgent, if you get me on skype/msn I can give you access to the database/cpanel/backend to have a look see :)

Ruth
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Please email me info[at]phoca[dot]cz... I will try to install the 1.1.2 version on my test site and will test it...

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project