Clicking on "Invoice" creates invoice, but filename is wrong

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Clicking on "Invoice" creates invoice, but filename is wrong

Post by RCheesley »

Hi Jan,

Not sure what I've managed to do here, but when I click on the PDF symbol under "Invoice", I get an invoice but the filename is delivery.pdf - could be a bit confusing?

The odd thing is, when it attaches to an email (which is working now, many thanks for your help!) it is correctly numbered and named! Only when I try to download is it called Delivery.

Thought it might be a bug, so am raising it here! :D

Ruth
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Clicking on "Invoice" creates invoice, but filename is wrong

Post by Jan »

Hi, the files which should be sent, are named by what they really are: invoice, receipt, delivery not... the pdf which should be open in the browser has the 'delivery' name for all three documents...

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
RCheesley
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by RCheesley »

Aha I see, so opening the file to save or view, it'll be called delivery.pdf no matter whether it's invoice/receipt/delivery? I get it, sorry perhaps I was being dense but expected invoice to be invoice.pdf, delivery to be delivery.pdf and receipt to be receipt.pdf!

Thanks for clearing up the confusion :)

Ruth
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

it is called by addon (delivery addon) not by documents: receipt, invoice, delivery note ... but there is no problem to change it in the pdf code, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project