Is Virtuemart Addon Compatible with Virtuemart 1.1.1

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
horizon
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: Is Virtuemart Addon Compatible with Virtuemart 1.1.1

Post by horizon »

Hi Jan,

I can access the files direct on the server through cpanel and change the attributes and edit the files necessary, but attributes should not prevent the email icon from displaying and if it had a permissions issue, it would show error when attempting to call that function, if I am correct as it does when other file attributes are not correct. But no errors, and no icon for email invoice. The default email system works.

Changing attributes had no effect.

I went through the ps_delivery.php, I assume this is the file that creates the Delivery Tab and calls the invoice / Delivery functions. I noticed here that it creates the delivery and invoices but I could not see where it would call the email function. Should the email call function be in this file, if so, where and what changes need to be made?

The file order.order_email.php was not in the com_virtuemart_IDnR zip. I downloaded the en-GB.com_virtuemart_IDnR_Email_addon.zip independently. Is this the correct file for email function or did I grab the wrong file?

Regards,
Craig.
horizon
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by horizon »

Hi Jan,

Yes I have read the instructions, probably about 50 times, and I still keep referring to them to do any changes. I have also read everything on this website and every post looking for any clue that might get me the answer, but so far, no I am unable to get the email function to work with the delivery note.

Regards,

Craig.
horizon
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by horizon »

Hi Jan,

I went over the files and instructions again, and order.order_email.php does not exist by default in virtuemart and the one that I thought might have been this file that I downloaded does not have much code in it, only 32 lines and in the instructions it mentions that this file needs to be edited on line 143.

Can you please provide the link to the correct file so that I can download it try that one, as the one I have must be the wrong file.

Regards,
Craig.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

There is no other files then the listed in the articles... If you want to use the Email addon, the the file will be sent per e-mail (see: https://www.phoca.cz/articles/virtuemart ... via-email/)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
horizon
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by horizon »

Hi Jan,

I got the email Addonn working, for a short time I was getting error codes when trying to send the email, I thought t may have been issues with permissions or smtp authorization, but changing these did not help, but I deleted all the old files and re-uploaded the new files that were included in the zip file that you emails to me and hey presto, it's working.

Now what I have left to do it purely to meet the AU Tax requirements and aesthetics.

So to finalise, I am using Joomla 1.5.5 + Virtuemart 1.1.2.

Thanks for your help,
Craig.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

See the article about email addon, there is a manual how to add two VATs for customer (user defined field) and for vendor (via language string), maybe it can help... this is about displaying VATs but I have no idea how VM works with VAT ... :(
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project