Error

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
ibicis
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Error

Post by ibicis »

Excuses I unfortunately speak no English. Hope here nevertheless for a solution. I installed the Plugin and so far functioned, but when clicking on the pdf icon appears the following error: Here in the forum I found a solution. Property this also however unfortunately tries unsuccessful out. Have their hints? Thanks

Code: Select all

Warning: require_once(/home/kosmeti2/public_html/onlineshop/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/pdf/delivery.pdf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kosmeti2/public_html/onlineshop/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_delivery.php on line 347

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/kosmeti2/public_html/onlineshop/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/pdf/delivery.pdf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kosmeti2/public_html/onlineshop/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_delivery.php on line 347
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error

Post by Jan »

Hi, did you install the newest addon with these instructions:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/18-virtue ... eipt-addon

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project