Hello,
I am using the Phoca Gallery version 4.4.5 with Joomla 4.4.14 and Phoca Photography 1.0.1 template.
The problem is that I don't see some photos within some categories.
In the Photography template I have a menu with 5 of you (HOME-LE FOTO-RITROVI-IN CALABRIA-FILMATI) all links works except RITROVI and IN CALABRIA, or rather the link with Categories is opened but inside I don't see the folders with the photos.
The site is currently in local.
With Phoca Gallery version 4.4.3 and Joomla 3.10.12 all was working
Thanks for your help
I don't see all photos
- Benno
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 10308
- Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: I don't see all photos
Hi,
Did you follow these instructions to migrate from Phoca Gallery for J3 to Phoca Gallery for J4?
Kind regards,
Benno
Did you follow these instructions to migrate from Phoca Gallery for J3 to Phoca Gallery for J4?
Kind regards,
Benno
- t357021
- Phoca Member

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 14:47
Re: I don't see all photos
Thank you Benno for your answer.
No, I apologize but I haven't read the documentation.
I thought I would do the update directly.
I remind you, however, that it's all local.
So the fact that in the menu some links work and others don't depends on the incorrect migration? How can I fix it?
Can I follow the documentation now?
No, I apologize but I haven't read the documentation.
I thought I would do the update directly.
I remind you, however, that it's all local.
So the fact that in the menu some links work and others don't depends on the incorrect migration? How can I fix it?
Can I follow the documentation now?
- Benno
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 10308
- Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: I don't see all photos
Hi,
Restore your J3 backup and follow the documentation I have linked. (Export Phoca Gallery database tables, install fresh J4 & Phoca Gallery for J4, import Phoca Gallery database tables... etc.)
Kind regards,
Benno
No, because J3 database structure ist different to J4 database structure. (Now it's mixed.)Can I follow the documentation now?
Restore your J3 backup and follow the documentation I have linked. (Export Phoca Gallery database tables, install fresh J4 & Phoca Gallery for J4, import Phoca Gallery database tables... etc.)
Kind regards,
Benno
- t357021
- Phoca Member

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 14:47
Re: I don't see all photos
Thanks Benno, i'd do that.
Why the others links works?
Why the others links works?
- Benno
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 10308
- Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: I don't see all photos
Hi,

You should use an other one or use the Joomla standard template Cassiopeia after migration. (Switch to J3 standard template Protostar before migration) https://guide.joomla.org/user-manual/mi ... ep-by-step
Kind regards,
Benno
Unfortunately, I can't give you a definite answer, but perhaps the fact that Phoca Photography is a J3 template matters...Why the others links works?

You should use an other one or use the Joomla standard template Cassiopeia after migration. (Switch to J3 standard template Protostar before migration) https://guide.joomla.org/user-manual/mi ... ep-by-step
Kind regards,
Benno