Hi.
I see in the documentation that there is some options for the slideshow, like delay, but I don't find them in the component.
Where should I look for, please?
And is there some options to select the type of transition (fade, etc.)?
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Where are slideshow's options?
- Jan
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 49607
- Joined: 10 Nov 2007, 18:23
- Location: Czech Republic
- Contact:
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi, which slideshow do you mean? Do you mean some specific module, or slideshow directly in modal popup (like Photoswipe has)?
Jan
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
-
AlainR
- Phoca Enthusiast

- Posts: 85
- Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 16:33
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi. I mean the slideshow in PhocaGallery, that I can run when I'm watching a picture in a gallery. It works fine but I'm looking after some settings like the transition and the time/speed for each picture.
- Jan
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 49607
- Joined: 10 Nov 2007, 18:23
- Location: Czech Republic
- Contact:
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi, then it depends on used modal method, e.g. photoswipe. Mostly there is no option for this and css or javascript of current method needs to be customized.
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
-
AlainR
- Phoca Enthusiast

- Posts: 85
- Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 16:33
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Thank you for those informations. Where can I customize? Direct in files? Which files?
- christine
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 3061
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 17:20
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi,
You'll find the parameters, for example, in photoswipe.css
See there, for example, starting at line 32 (from your site).
It's difficult to change or adjust these in user.css.
Here’s some information:
https://photoswipe.com/opening-or-closing-transition/
-------------
You might want to try the Phoca Carousel module:
https://www.phoca.cz/documentation/89-p ... d-examples
Kind regards,
Christine
You'll find the parameters, for example, in photoswipe.css
See there, for example, starting at line 32 (from your site).
It's difficult to change or adjust these in user.css.
Here’s some information:
https://photoswipe.com/opening-or-closing-transition/
-------------
You might want to try the Phoca Carousel module:
https://www.phoca.cz/documentation/89-p ... d-examples
Kind regards,
Christine
-
AlainR
- Phoca Enthusiast

- Posts: 85
- Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 16:33
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi.
Thank you for this interesting information.
We won't use the module, because we want to be able to use the slideshow provided with the gallery.
For that, I didn’t quite understand how to use this code. I thought I had options for setting up the slideshow, but I understand that I have to use javascript code.
The code found on https://photoswipe.com/opening-or-closing-transition/ uses the 'photoswipe/photoswipe.esm.js' file, which I can’t find in 'media/com_phocagallery/js/photoswipe/js'
Is this OK? How can I configure even if this file doesn’t exist?
Thank you for this interesting information.
We won't use the module, because we want to be able to use the slideshow provided with the gallery.
For that, I didn’t quite understand how to use this code. I thought I had options for setting up the slideshow, but I understand that I have to use javascript code.
The code found on https://photoswipe.com/opening-or-closing-transition/ uses the 'photoswipe/photoswipe.esm.js' file, which I can’t find in 'media/com_phocagallery/js/photoswipe/js'
Is this OK? How can I configure even if this file doesn’t exist?
- Jan
- Phoca Hero

- Posts: 49607
- Joined: 10 Nov 2007, 18:23
- Location: Czech Republic
- Contact:
Re: Where are slideshow's options?
Hi, the photoswipe in Phoca Gallery is powered by:
media/com_phocagallery/js/photoswipe/js/photoswipe.min.js
Jan
media/com_phocagallery/js/photoswipe/js/photoswipe.min.js
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project