Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
- Phoca Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Nov 2016, 15:24
I've used other Phoca products for some while now and find they are easy to use in most cases. However on this occasion I wanted to ask a couple of questions that relates to creating my own font packages. We use a specific font for our logo and branding and would like to use this font site-wide. I've briefly looked at your .xml installer file and noticed it wouldn't be too hard to compile a customised replacement, even with limited coding experience.
My questions are:
- 1. Has there been a compiler made available to assemble Phoca font packages?
2. If not would simply re-writing the .xml to include my font files cause an potential conflict/s?
3. Is there a method of fallback with font types not supported by some browsers?
Thanks in advance for any information offered, much appreciated...
- Phoca Hero
- Posts: 42637
- Joined: 10 Nov 2007, 18:23
- Location: Czech Republic
1) no there is no compiler for Phoca Font packages, I just copy the files to ZIP and edit the XML
2) you can just use some current font XML package and edit it
3) yes, if you click on edit the font in administration, you can set alternative for the font, e.g.: "serif, arial, helvetica"