SJ Vinda - a wonderful responsive entertainment Joomla template for Joomla 3.x, integrating K2 Component as a powerful content platform.
SJ Vinda is built with Flat design, neat typography and well-structured layout. Along with 6 color schemes and 8 bonus pages, supporting RTL language and various content types. This template would be great for entertainment, media, event, movies websites, you can also style other types of websites as the way you want, of course.
Besides the clean design, this template is energized with K2 component and a wide range of powerful premium extension: Slider for K2 with the great impression of various cool transition effects, SJ K2 Categories helps you set up category showcase right out of the box, Mega Menu â€“ a powerful menu is included in YT Framework V2... the template contains a lot of elements and brings you all the necessary features of an attractive entertainment sites.
Based on YT Framework V2 - a powerful responsive Joomla framework, this free joomla template is a totally responsive design as well as dozens of configuration options included: colors scheme , menus, typography, google font... can be tweaked quickly to suit any need.
- 1.Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- 2.Support RTL / LTR language
- 3.Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- 4.Support responsive layout
- 5.Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout, Menu, Typography and Reset instantly
- 6.Support 6 Preset Color Styles: Tomato (default), Pink, Blue, Cyan, Purple, Green
- 7.Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- 8.Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Moo, CSS, Dropline and Mega Menu
- 10.Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
- 11.Support many extensions: SJ Basic News, SJ Categories for K2, SJ K2 Mega News, SJ K2 Splash, SJ Mega News, SJ Module Tabs, SJ News Extra Slider, SJ Social Media Count, SJ Content Related News, SJ Content Listing Ajax, SJ K2 Listing Ajax
- 12.Typography and various module variations
- 13.Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- 14.HTML5 Validation
- 15.Support SHORTCODES
- 16.Support LESSCSS
- 17.100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- 18.Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File