Watermark only for unregistered?

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
dv84
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Is there a way to ma

Post by dv84 »

Is there a way to make the site do all the pictures in watermark only if the user is not registered? but once they register or login it will not be watermarked?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Hi,no, o

Post by Jan »

Hi,

no, only if you have selected some images for unregistered and some for registered... you will add images for unregistered (enable the watermark) and then you will disable the watermark and add for registered (watermark is created while thumbnails creating)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
dv84
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

ohhh ok thnx for the

Post by dv84 »

ohhh ok thnx for the quick reply i'll just do that then.

a few more things

i was wondering why when i create a new module in joomla and then i put your code into it, it doesnt execute the code only shows the code itself in text?

Also for some reason now my thumbnails creating isnt working? wheni try to mass add and i have thumbnails creation on all it does it go into a blank screen and on the right top corner it says STOP THUMBNAILS...... and thats it the rest of the screen is blank were its supposed to show me the details of the thumbnail creation? I have tried different pictures groups and namkes and it still does the same thing?

Thanks again in advance for your services and your help
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

It seems like you ge

Post by Jan »

It seems like you get some errror message (but maybe your error reporting is off in your PHP)... Possible PHP error can be the insufficiency RAM for creating thumbnails. Phoca Gallery returns own errors but in this case the fatal error is returned (maybe)

Jan
dv84
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

K i will check it ou

Post by dv84 »

K i will check it out and when i figure it out i will report it to you.

Once again thnx for the quick reply
dv84
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

i have no clue man p

Post by dv84 »

i have no clue man php error reporting is on and everything looks liek its fine but still for some reason the thumbnails creation isnt working? it created the first 6 then the 45 others it didnt. But the strange thing is that it created the first 6 while i was having the problem of it not showing me the status of the thumbnail creation. any ideas on what i can do on the system or anything? i have ssh axs and all?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

no idea... try to ad

Post by Jan »

no idea... try to add e.g. only small icons (for testing, if e.g. more than 6 images will be created), maybe the image 7 is damaged (for GD) ??? maybe the resolution is to hight for the GD ... but in all this cases Phoca Gallery should return some error message... ???