Add photo to item - Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite

Phoca Restaurant Menu - restaurant menu manager
carlosjesus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Add photo to item - Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite

Post by carlosjesus »

Hi,

First of all i want to thanks Jan for this great job.

I'm having a problem using the Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite.
I can't add that little thumbnail on the left of every menu item. When i click on the "Image" button on the right of the item detail e get a window with this error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.net/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/loader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.net/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_phocamenu/views/phocamenugallery/view.html.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.net/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/loader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.net/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_phocamenu/views/phocamenugallery/view.html.php on line 19

What am i doing wrong? I only have the Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite installed, but i have tried with the phoca menu gallery simultaneasly installed and getted the same error message.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Add photo to item - Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite

Post by Jan »

Hi, you need to run Phoca Gallery component too.

Version 1.1.1 (Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite) needs to have Phoca Gallery 2.6.x installed, see:
https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/3 ... -component

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
carlosjesus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by carlosjesus »

Jan wrote:Hi, you need to run Phoca Gallery component too.

Version 1.1.1 (Phoca Restaurant Menu Lite) needs to have Phoca Gallery 2.6.x installed, see:
https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/3 ... -component

Jan
Yes, it works now.

Thank you Jan!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
aditya
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by aditya »

im also facing the same problem with Phoca Restaurant menu (Version 3.0.0 Lite) in joomla 3.X
i cant select images in menu items.... im this getting an error after clicking select button :
( 500 View class not found [class, file]: phocamenucpViewphocamenugallery, /opt/lampp/htdocs/XXXXXXX/administrator/components/com_phocamenu/views/phocamenugallery/view.html.php )

& while installing com_phocagallery_v4.0.4.zip component in Joomla Extension Manager it is displaying as :
Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.

Please Suggest Me...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, see errorLog on your server or enable php error reporting and debug mode while installing Phoca Gallery. Unfortunately, Phoca Gallery is not installing itself, it is installed by extension manager, so the problem needs to be found there (mostly, this is some server problem - limits, etc :idea: )

Jan