Attribute Price with Advanced Stock Option

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
keep2000
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Attribute Price with Advanced Stock Option

Post by keep2000 »

I use Advanced Stock Option to set the exact price for my product variations. Using this, my original amount for the price operator is 0. It works well; I get the product variations with the correct price. However, in my variation dropdown, every element has a suffix of (+0 €). I can hide it via the config, but is it possible to display the price from Advanced Stock Option here without operator? For example:

Variation 1 (3.99€)
Variation 2 (4.99€)

etc
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Attribute Price with Advanced Stock Option

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is no such option, but there is dynamic change for price in options, so the price will be automatically changed when the select boxes is changed (the price on standard price position)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
keep2000
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by keep2000 »

Yep, that's okay, but it would be cool to see all the variation prices in the dropdown. Like when I have several options with different prices, it's annoying to select one after the other just to check the price. It would be clearer to have a dropdown with prices where I could check in a second.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, but if the price is combined by different attributes, this price for each attribute then will be not valid as the final price is made based on combination of all attributes. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
keep2000
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by keep2000 »

My point of view is what happens if I have 100 variations in a dropdown. Should I open all of them just to check their prices?
mino182
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by mino182 »

If you want to have all variations in single dropdown, why not make it as single attribute? And you can show prices...
keep2000
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by keep2000 »

I might skipped something, I'm a newbie with Phoca Cart
Here is a demo:
https://phocacart-j5.jdev.hu/index.php/ ... oys/25-tux

It has a single, required attribute (size) with 3 options (small, medium, large). I set "advanced stock and price management" as stock calculation, set price for every variant (20, 30 and 40€), set the interactive price change in the config, and hide the attribute price if it's zero.
When I open the product, I can choose the size and it changes the price well. But the dropdown contains only
small
medium
large

What I wanted to achieve is
small - € 20
medium - € 30
large - € 40

For 3 options it's not a big deal but I run a shop system, where products can have >100 variants with different prices, so it would be much cleaner to see the variant prices right in the dropdown, as well
mino182
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by mino182 »

You don't need to use advanced stock. You can set price differences directly in attribute options. Amount field and + or -...
keep2000
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by keep2000 »

But I want to set it directly, not relative from the base product. I have a list with the variations and the prices. Should I set 0 as base price and set +price for every variation?
mino182
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by mino182 »

You can find variant with lowest price -> it could be your base product. Than substract that price from other prices and you get +prices. Or if you need to have other product as base, you get + and - prices after substraction... If you have prices in excel it is easy operation...