J4 Phoca templates how-to guide

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
_keiji_
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

J4 Phoca templates how-to guide

Post by _keiji_ »

HI,

I hope I'm not asking something that has already been asked countless times in the past, or that is obvious to anyone's eyes (except my own, who are nearsighted). At the same time, I was surprised not to find questions or information about this topic very easily.

I'm trying to recreate the magnificence of the Mebel front-end demo, but after some hours spent installing modules and arranging them in the various possible positions, I haven't reached a satisfactory result: I'm asking you if there is a comprehensive guide with the complete list of modules and plugins, related settings and the positions of the template in which to place them (the ideal would be a quickstart, of course, even for a fee).

I also ask if there is a demo database with some products to have an immediate perception of the finished front-end.

Finally, I would like to ask a more general question: whether Phoca provides a premium-type paid service for requests and timely assistance on any operational problems. I haven't seen any information about this either.

Thank you!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: J4 Phoca templates how-to guide

Post by Jan »

Hi,

Phoca Mebel is a Gantry template so Gantry framework manages its output and mostly Gantry documentation should be reviewed. There is a guide which describes how to add e.g. Phoca Cart modules to top position:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/116-phoc ... 5-template

Here you can download demo data:
https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component (but such are displayed in component, so the demo data do not create modules, etc.)

service for requests and timely assistance - see PM

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project