Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
804tech
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Direct link to error

Post by 804tech »

Direct link to error:
http://www.804tech.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=66

Warning: import(/home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php) [function.import]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 83

Warning: import(/home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php) [function.import]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 83

Warning: import() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tmassa/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 83

Is this a config issue with my plugin. If I change the path in the plugin manager, the plugin doesn't work at all. With the current config, I get the errors + the gallery as I would expect

Thanks...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Hi, there is new fol

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is new folder structure in Joomla!1.5 RC3. Joomla! is still changing, so this plugin should work with last SVN or last Nightly Builds... Try to upgrade your Joomla! 1.5 RC3:
https://www.phoca.cz/articles/joomla/how ... ll-joomla/

The problem is, this plugin use Joomla! framework and Joomla! framework is still changing, so sometimes I don't know, if user have newer version or older version, if the library exists or not.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
804tech
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

I am using RC3. I b

Post by 804tech »

I am using RC3. I believe that all of the files exist, just not in the directories that loder.php is expecting:

Plugin.php does not exist in the joomla plugin directory, but does exist here:
/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/plugin.php
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Yes, but these files

Post by Jan »

Yes, but these files can be changed (upgraded). It is easier to download new folder structure than move files in older version, I think...

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project