PHOCA PDF NO ME MUESTRA BOTON EN ARTICULOS

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
publined
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

PHOCA PDF NO ME MUESTRA BOTON EN ARTICULOS

Post by publined »

Buenos días.

Agradecería me indicaran como hacer para que aparezca el botón PDF en mis artículos, pues he instalado el componente PHOCA PDF y su respectivo pluging en joomla 2.5. Traté de entender el instructivo que está en https://www.phoca.cz/documents/47-phoca- ... -and-usage, seguí los pasos y nada.

Es de aclarar que no entiendo el idioma inglés y por lo tanto sigo lo que me traduce el traductor de google y no se si es lo correcto.

Agradecería me indicaran como activar este botón para que algunos de mis articulos se puedan descargar como PDF.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: PHOCA PDF NO ME MUESTRA BOTON EN ARTICULOS

Post by Benno »

Hola,
por favor escriba en Inglés. Entiendo español sólo con la ayuda de Google Translate. :(

Atentamente,
Benno
publined
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by publined »

Sorry, the same happens to me with English, but I will try to express myself the best I can.

I appreciate indicate how to make up the PDF button in my articles, because I installed the PDF PHOCA component and its respective plugin in joomla 2.5. I tried to understand the instruction that is in https://www.phoca.cz/documents/47-phoca- ... -and-usage, I followed the steps and nothing.

It is clear that I do not understand English and therefore I follow what translates google translator and not whether it is right.

I appreciate indicate how to activate this button for some of my articles can be downloaded as PDF.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
yes, if you use Joomla! v2.5 you need to follow this instructions to make it work: https://www.phoca.cz/documents/47-phoca- ... -and-usage
If you don't understand this article, try to find someone who is able to translate it to a understandable spanish.
This are the current Phoca PDF & Phoca PDF Content Plugin files for your Joomla! v2.5
https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaPDF/rel ... v2.0.7.zip
https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaPDFCont ... v2.0.6.zip

Kind regards,
Benno
publined
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by publined »

Thank you very much for your answer.

I tell you download the component and the plugin directly from the link you sent me.

I installed without problem.

I followed the steps of the complete installation. I backup copy of Joomla core.

Copy the following files:

Backup the following core Joomla! content files:
components/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php to components/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php.bak
components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php to components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php.bak
components/com_content/views/featured/tmpl/default_item.php to components/com_content/views/featured/tmpl/default_item.php.bak
Copy the following Phoca PDF content and document files:
from administrator/components/com_phocapdf/files/pdf/pdf.php to libraries/joomla/document/pdf/pdf.php
from administrator/components/com_phocapdf/files/com_content/views/article/view.pdf.php to components/com_content/views/article/view.pdf.php
from administrator/components/com_phocapdf/files/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php to components/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php
from administrator/components/com_phocapdf/files/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php to components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php
from administrator/components/com_phocapdf/files/com_content/views/featured/tmpl/default_item.php to
components/com_content/views/featured/tmpl/default_item.php

I am using a template created in Artisteer and not how to check if the template files cancels sale of content, much less how to modify the content files of the template.

More however, I followed the manual installation method, editing the following files: components / com_content / views / article / tmpl / default.php
components / com_content / views / category / tmpl / blog_item.php
components / com_content / views / featured / tmpl / default_item.php

What I did was copy the code set out in the instructions and paste files, replacing the lines.

Despite this, I still see the pdf button in the articles.

I wish you could check these files to see if the changes made are wrong.

Again many thanks.

FILES

components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php ( Las filas 63, 37, 39, 42, 46 y 58 me muestran en el editor un error)

<?php
/**
* @package Joomla.Site
* @subpackage com_content
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2014 Open Source Matters, Inc. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
*/

// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die;

// Create a shortcut for params.
$params = &$this->item->params;
$images = json_decode($this->item->images);
$canEdit = $this->item->params->get('access-edit');
JHtml::addIncludePath(JPATH_COMPONENT.'/helpers/html');
JHtml::_('behavior.tooltip');
JHtml::_('behavior.framework');

?>

<?php if ($this->item->state == 0 || strtotime($this->item->publish_up) > strtotime(JFactory::getDate())) : ?>
<div class="system-unpublished">
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($params->get('show_title')) : ?>
<h2>
<?php if ($params->get('link_titles') && $params->get('access-view')) : ?>
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($this->item->slug, $this->item->catid, $this->item->language)); ?>">
<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->title); ?></a>
<?php else : ?>
<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->title); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
</h2>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php$phocaPDF = false;if (JPluginHelper::isEnabled(''phocapdf'', ''content'')) {
include_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.''components''.DS.''com_phocapdf''.DS.''helpers''.DS.''phocapdf.php'');
$phocaPDF = PhocaPDFHelper::getPhocaPDFContentIcon($this->item, $params);}?>
<?php if ($params->get(''show_print_icon'') || $params->get(''show_email_icon'') || $canEdit || $phocaPDF) : ?>
<ul class="actions">
<?php echo $phocaPDF; ?>
<?php if ($params->get(''show_print_icon'')) : ?>
<li class="print-icon">
<?php echo JHtml::_('icon.print_popup', $this->item, $params); ?>
</li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($params->get('show_email_icon')) : ?>
<li class="email-icon">
<?php echo JHtml::_('icon.email', $this->item, $params); ?>
</li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($canEdit) : ?>
<li class="edit-icon">
<?php echo JHtml::_('icon.edit', $this->item, $params); ?>
</li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>
<?php endif; ?>
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

I am using a template created in Artisteer and not how to check if the template files cancels sale of content, much less how to modify the content files of the template.
Hi, you should see the template directory, if it includes the files which should be modified, in "html" folder:

templates/your_template/html/com_content/ ...

If the folder includes the files, it means, template overrides the content and the changes should be done there.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project