index.php issue???

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
marnslee
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Hi having installed

Post by marnslee »

Hi having installed the latest 1.6.4beta and I have it all working great, the only issue which i dont know if it is a joomla 1.5 problem or the phoca gallery.

When creating a menu item, Phoca Gallery Category List Layout, when viewed it loads index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=1&Itemid=65 then when yo view the sub category it removes the index.php (?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=8%3A20&Itemid=65).

I have the globals set at search engine friendly: NO but cant seem to work out why this is happening
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Hi, I am trying it n

Post by Jan »

Hi, I am trying it now on my test site and no index.php will be removed... I didn't do anything in the code, what should remove the index.php ...

If you have enabled SEF (without mod_rewrite), you should get, e.g. (from Phoca Gallery Demo Page):
https://www.phoca.cz/phocagallery/demo/i ... ies/3-wine

The index.php should be there...
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
marnslee
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

thank you for your r

Post by marnslee »

thank you for your response, I have still had no luck with the links, when using the tree, if you select the navigation from the menu it is fine, but if you click on a link in the content section it comes up with the previous address (?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=8%3A20&Itemid=65) and no index.php in front of the address. I have unfortunately had to remove it and will look into it further when i have more time,

once again thank you it looks like it would be a great product