Somebody knows? Is there a way to put share button on Phoca?

Phoca Gallery modules - modules for Phoca Gallery extension
diel
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Somebody knows? Is there a way to put share button on Phoca?

Post by diel »

Hi all!

Guys I´ve been searching in all internet, but nobody knows a way to help...now trying here :D

I´m using Phoca Gallery on Joomla 1.5, and now I need to put a share button in each photo...but I couldn´t find how...

There are thousands of photos and many galleries, so I can´t open one by one and put any code...

Is there a way to make something? Or even another gallery that I can use with this feature?

Thanks a lot!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Somebody knows? Is there a way to put share button on Ph

Post by Jan »

Hi, it depends on where you want to display it.

If you e.g. display images with help of no popup method, you can add it per module, if in popup, you need to add into detail window (if iframe is used)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
diel
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by diel »

Hi Jan!

To clarify, I need one facebook share button in each photo...

The thing is, our users can share a link for that photo to their facebook friends...

The button could be in the thumbnail of each photo in the gallery or in the shadowbox that opens when you click on each photo...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, see:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/50-phoca/ ... al-advices

- first - you can add the html/js to iframe method only - not to image method (in image method, this needs to be customized directly in javascript, in iframe method, you can paste the code to detail window
- second - if you will add button to popup, you need to select which link will be set for the share button as you cannot link to popups

In case you will use e.g. no popup method, then it is easy: you can add it per module, or add to detail window and the share link will be the same as the image detail link as if it is not in popup it can be accessible by links.
:idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project