PRM as a Homepage does not generate a correct pdf output

Phoca Restaurant Menu - restaurant menu manager
rudy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

PRM as a Homepage does not generate a correct pdf output

Post by rudy »

Hi Jan,

I have the PRM pro version 3.0.0 running on the Joomla! 3.2.1 using the default template "protostar". When I set any of the PRM (Daily, Weekly ...) as a homepage then the output of generated pdf document is not properly displayed. The pdf document just displays a header, footer, the current day and the phoca PDF watermark but no menu. The same issue with the rss, print, email and so on.
When the PRM is not set as a homepage everything goes well.

Thank you for any idea.
Rudolf
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: PRM as a Homepage does not generate a correct pdf output

Post by Jan »

Hmmm, do you get some specific system plugin, etc. which can somehow change the output of the document :idea: which is e.g. called on main page and not on other pages and can prevent from displaying the pdf? What do you exactly mean with "not properly displayed"?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
rudy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by rudy »

Yesterday I tried to simulate this PRM pdf issue on a fresh Joomla! installation with the default protostar theme and the result was the same :-( I mean that the pdf output did not displays the menu of the day (the items of the daily menu not appears) - in the pdf document was shown just the header, date and footer with the horizontal lines. When I set e.g. the Weekly menu as homepage then the pdf output generates more than one page but with just the headers, footers and dates. But the core of the document is still clean. This happens just if the PRM is set as a Homepage, otherwise all works well.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hmmm, really no idea what can be wrong there, can you download the pdf and add here the link to download it and see it? Testing on my different servers, no problem there :idea: https://www.phoca.cz/restaurantmenudemo/en/daily-menu

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project