The problem with Phoca VirtueMart Category dTree Module

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
Felix2000
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

The problem with Phoca VirtueMart Category dTree Module

Post by Felix2000 »

Does not work :x How to use?

shows only:"Phoca VirtueMart Category dTree Module"
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: The problem with Phoca VirtueMart Category dTree Module

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry I don't understand?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
weloveaccents
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by weloveaccents »

Hi,
I also have a problem with dTree module. I have incorporated it in the Store menu on my website at
[no dtree on that site]. When you go into the top level Storre page, the dTree module is showing in the left module position and displays the Category tree for my store perfectly.
When you then select to go into a subcategory, it correctly loads the correct subcategory page, showing all the products, but the dTree module is then empty :(
I have tried enabling php debugging in my .htaccess.txt file, but nothing is showing.
I would be very appreciative of any help, as this looks like a great module, and exactly what I need for my website.
I am on Joomla 2.5.4
Many Thanks
John
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I see no dtree module there?
weloveaccents
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by weloveaccents »

Hi Jan,
Apolgies, I maybe didn't give you the right URL.
If you go to www.weloveaccents.net/dev, then click on the top level Shop menu (not any of the sub-menu options, T-Shirts, mugs etc), you should see the dTree module displays really great in the left module position.
All the categories/sub-categories display perfectly in the tree structure and when you click on a sub-category, it correctly loads up the products. But then the dTree module goes blank :(
If it worked it would be a perfect way for customers to navigate my online shop.
Many Thanks
John
weloveaccents
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by weloveaccents »

Hi Jan,
Many apologies I must have given you the wrong URL.
If you go to www.weloveaccents.net/dev ( a test version of my website ) and then click on the top level Shop menu item (not the sub-menu items T-Shirt Shop, Mug Shop etc), you should see the dTree module appear in the left module position. It looks great and you can open the tree folders to see the categories and sub-categories of my VirtueMart store. When you click on a category/sub-category in the dTree module it successfully takes you to that page of products, but sadly the dTree module is then empty. This is a shame as its the perfect extension for my VirtueMart store and would be so good for my customers to navigate their way through the categories/sub-categories and product pages in my shop.
If you have any ideas for how to fix, that would be much appreciated.
Best Regards
John
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Aha, I see know, hmmm, if it is empty, maybe there will be some error rendered (php error reporting) which is not enabled. Did you try to enable debug mode and php error reporting on your site?