to hide focebook comment some component mainpage

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
resif
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

to hide focebook comment some component mainpage

Post by resif »

i want to hide focebook comment in some components mainpages like sobi or evenlist
how can i do?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: to hide focebook comment some component mainpage

Post by Jan »

Hi, in module settings, you can define on which menu links (e.g. sobi, eventlist) the module will be not displayed.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
resif
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by resif »

you can try not working because menu link settings adjusted generaly category view not component mainpages... also i want not seeking in category view too i want show just in detail pages... maybe there is a manual setting?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, then this needs to be customized directly in the extension code - to add some if clauses - or directly in the module output - to add if clased, in case e.g. there is loaded extensions A with view B, don't display the module output, etc. :idea:

Jan
resif
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by resif »

i have many component in my web side adsmaneger, sobipro, evenylist... i dont know how can i resolve this problem maybe ai need other a facebookcomment modules? if someone resolve this i can pay 10 dolars...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, all Joomla! modules are the same, if you want to hide/display a module on some specific site, this is a Joomla! feature, not the module inside. Joomla! does display modules not the modules themselves, so this needs to be solved per Joomla! customiziation or as written, there can be way to do it in module (but it does not matter which module this is, it will be the same for all Joomla! modules as hiding/displaying module on a page is a Joomla! feature, not the feature inside the module - if you want open the doors, it does not matter if the table behind the door is red or yellow, so it does not matter what the module does and which features it has, you need to customize basic Joomla! feature to display/hide module on specific site )

Jan
resif
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by resif »

i think we can customize componnents "dont not show phoca facebook comments in these pages" not joomla...