How do I change file details close link colour?

Phoca Download - download manager
Antonimo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

How do I change file details close link colour?

Post by Antonimo »

When I hover over the details button a "tooltip" shows the file information. There is a "close" link in the top right corner - how do I change the colour of this link? I cannot seem to find any css class or styling associated with this link.

Thanks in advance.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: How do I change file details close link colour?

Post by Jan »

If the site is displayed by some registered user (somebody is logged on), then the template css is used for background and border color (see your css).

If nobody is logged in, the this file should be changed:

components/com_phocadownload/views/category/view.html.php

line 40 +

BTW - I don't know why the standard css is used in case if somebody is logged on and why not if nobody is logged on :(

The font color shuld be changed in standard css or phocadownload css:
components/com_phocadownload/assets/phocadownload.css

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Antonimo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Antonimo »

Hi Jan,

Many thanks for your your reply.

I have been able to change all colours apart fro the "Close" link. I notice from the download section of Phoca.cz that the same colour is used - the blue colour is #9999ff

I have not used that colour in any of my styling and as the same colour appears on Phoca.cz, could it be that this colour is controlled elsewahere?

The "tooltip" is created using an "onmouseover" event - "overlib". This appears to be controlled by the following code in "components/com_phocadownload/views/category/tmpl/default.php" :

Code: Select all

// OVERLIB
			$overlib 	= "onmouseover=\"return overlib('".htmlspecialchars( addslashes($details) )."', CAPTION, '".JText::_('Details')."', BELOW, RIGHT, FGCOLOR, '".$this->ol['fgColor']."', BGCOLOR, '".$this->ol['bgColor']."', TEXTCOLOR, '".$this->ol['textColor']."', CAPCOLOR, '".$this->ol['capColor']."', STICKY, MOUSEOFF);\"";
			$overlib .= " onmouseout=\"return nd();\"";
Unfortunately, I do not know how to change the colour of the "Close2 link

This is an excellent component. Nice and clean but I would like to change the colour of this link if I can.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

The color of close link is produced by overlib javascript which is a part of joomla framework:

Javascript produces this code:
<font size="1" color="#9999ff" face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">Close</font>

\includes\js\overlib_mini.js

You can change the file above or download Phoca Download version 1.0.2 and upgrade. I have added the close color link. Then change the color here:

components\com_phocadownload\views\category\view.html.php

$ol['closeColor'] = '#000000';

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project