Phoca Newbie

Fatal Error with phocamap

Post by BenFreke »

Hi

Joomla 1.5.18
PHP 5.3.2
Editor: JCE
Component Version: 1.0.5
Plugin Version: 1.0.5 (breaks the site entirely with 1.1)

This error only happens in the administration. When I save a content article with a phocamap, I get the following error:
[error] PHP Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in /var/www/html/plugins/content/phocamaps.php on line 44, referer: http://mysite/administrator/index.php?o ... it&cid[]=5
It's saved, and displays correctly on the frontpage. I don't know enough about this plugin to dig into the code, so I was hoping someone else has had this problem or solved it, or whether it's a bug with the plugin. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--- Ben
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Fatal Error with phocamap

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmmm I am testing it and get now such problem, try to see joomla.org forum, there should be topics about JSite problem (loading the class) in some of content plugins in administration. :idea: :(
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
BenFreke
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Fatal Error with phocamap

Post by BenFreke »

Hi Jan

The problem is when this plugin is called, but I don't know why and the error logs I've got aren't giving me anything to hunt it down with. Obviously it works on other sites.... why not ours?

To fix the problem with the plugin, I got rid of the code on line 44 (which was causing the fatal error), and then on lines 528 - 538 I've commented out that bit (which is the only part that uses the getMenu() method, and told it to always link to the map without caring about the Itemid. Since I don't believe many people will use that feature, and it's opening in a pop-up, I don't think that'll cause any harm??

If I can track it down any further I'll let you know. I reckon it's a JCE plugin that is causing issues.

--- Ben