Display description in detailbox off

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
caro84g
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

I have my website in

Post by caro84g »

I have my website in multiple languages. My descriptions are in one (English). I've got a page in Dutch and in English. In both I use the same pictures. In the Dutch page I want to turn off the description, but it doesn't work. You manual says:

displaydescription - 0|1 - If you have set Display Description attribute
to 1 in Phoca Gallery and you want to display this description if you click on image
in Phoca Gallery Plugin, you must set it to 1
descriptionheight - number - If you have set Display Description attribute to
1 in Phoca Gallery and you want to display this description if you click on image in
Phoca Gallery Plugin, you must set the Display Height, because the opened window (Mo
dal Popup Box or Standard Popup Window) must be resized

In the English article I wrote down:
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=5|limitstart=0|limitcount=4||detail=0|dis
playname=0|displaydetail=0|displaydownload=0|displaydescription=1|descriptionheight=1
}

In the Dutch artcle:
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=5|limitstart=0|limitcount=4||detail=0|dis
playname=0|displaydetail=0|displaydownload=0|displaydescription=0}

How can I make sure I don't get the descriptions in the Dutch page, and keep them in the English page?

Thank you very much,

P.S. feature request: descriptions in multiple languages - might be an option if joomfish! is available for 1.5?
Please ask your support questions in the forums and not via PM - I delete those PM's
Backup before you do any major change to your website (and test first)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Please download the

Post by Jan »

Please download the latest version of plugin and let me know the URL to both images (with description or without description)...

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see the links... I take a look at it...
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

The problem is, that

Post by Jan »

The problem is, that the description is defined in Phoca Gallery component, so if you have plugin, you get allways description (if it is defined in component) or not (if there is no description in component)...

The displaydescription parameter only resizes the window (modal, popup) if there is a description
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project