Tables & Plugin Code

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
compcreate
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Tables & Plugin Code

Post by compcreate »

Hi,
Installed and working good. Just have a few config/display issues.

Tables: I have tables that are specified with pixels, such as 600px wide. When displayed in phocaPDF the tables are all mashed up. If I tell the table to be 100% instead, then it will fill the screen, however I do not wish to use %, I had the table setup perfectly with px, is % the only way to allow a table to display properly?

Plugins: I have a few plugins embedded in the article. With the plugin code set to hidden, phocapdf simply ignores the plugin code all together and a blank space is provided... I can live with this rather then seeing the code. HOWEVER, this only applies to a plugin that is specified in one command such as {plugin parameters} but if I have a plugin such as slide show pro for lightroom, the plugin is specified like {ssplr}slideshow paramaters{/ssplr} then the {} are striped out, however I am left with "slideshow parameters" displayed on the pdf. anyway around this? to also have the {ssplr}and anythingbetween{/ssplr} striped out all together?

Thanks
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Tables & Plugin Code

Post by Jan »

Hi,

- testing for non standard plugin code - added into the feature request list.

The tables should work, but PDF is not HTML, so in some case the table is not displayed as it should be. Mostly there is no problem with "pt" instead of "px" but for such behaviour some plugins need to be set. You can see TCPDF documentation, if there is some way how to increase the ability to display the tables correctly :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project