PDFs not returned with 'Add suffix to URLs' activate

Phoca Restaurant Menu - restaurant menu manager
BradC
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

PDFs not returned with 'Add suffix to URLs' activate

Post by BradC »

Hi Jan

Like the others in Phoca PDF forum, if I enable 'Add suffix to URLs' I get the following error.
Not Found
The requested URL /breakfast-menu/component.phocapdf was not found on this server.
Can you add the same feature in the PDF Content Plugin to the PDF Restaurant Menu Plugin

With 'Add suffix to URLs' enabled
/breakfast-menu/component.phocapdf
Disabled
/breakfast-menu/component?format=phocapdf
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: PDFs not returned with 'Add suffix to URLs' activate

Post by Jan »

Hi, these are different plugins:

- content plugin needs to find the original link created by Joomla! and will overwrite it to set it to phocapdf instead of pdf. The link is created by Joomla! and needs to be edited so it will pass Phoca PDF

- Phoca Restaurant Menu Plugin creates the links by itself. The link in this plugin is created by Joomla! JRoute method and should be translated to SEF link.

The SEF link is created by JRoute method and it translate it. So I can rewrite it but the last word has JRoute Method.

The difference between both plugins is: In Content Plugin, JRoute has created the link and we know the look of the link and can work with it. But in Phoca Restaurant Menu Plugin, the link is created and then JRoute translate it, so Phoca Restaurant Menu Plugin doesn't know the look of the link. It is not system plugin :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project