translations

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
Danxy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

translations

Post by Danxy »

Hi Jan,

I have problem with translations for plugin. I need only front end translations but I dont know where to put the file, for example fr-FR.plg_content_phocamaps.ini? In joomla languages directory?
When I check german translation it seems the file goes to site directory? And where is en-GB.plg_content_phocamaps.ini located? It should be installed in languages directory but I can't see it there.
Joomfish translations I made with article where phocamaps are located are working fine,

And finally, when I switch to another language I should get also Google map and driving directions translated.

If I ask stupid questions, sorry, but I dont't have to much experience with joomla :?

Except languages, everythink works fine. Thank you for very useful component.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: translations

Post by Jan »

Hi, all language files should be copied to:

language/fr-FR/
administrator language/fr-FR folder (Joomla! folders)

"And finally, when I switch to another language I should get also Google map and driving directions translated."

I will take a look at it, maybe there must be some joomfish files for Phoca Maps, so you can set the language for the map. Now you can set it in edit of map, but it doesn't change if e.g. joomfish is used :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Danxy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: translations

Post by Danxy »

Thanks, although I figure out at the end what I can do and what I can't :).
Yes, it would be nice to have joomfish support. Now I have to duplicate maps and marker files if I want more languages.
Perhaps in the next release :).