ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
Milian
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.

Post by Milian »

Hi,
The ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.
(something with z-index)
See:
https://imgur.com/ud35snr

Can you fix this for us?
Or do you have a css witch I can oplace in my custon.css of the template.
Hope you have a solution for this.
disable/enable when I edit a form is not handy.
Thanks and regards,
Milian
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.

Post by christine »

Hi Milian,
Milian wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 11:38 Hi,
The ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.
(something with z-index)
May be or other reason ...
Or do you have a css witch I can oplace in my custon.css of the template.
Also may be :-) If we could see it live to check with inspector ... thanks

Kind regards
Christine
Milian
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: ConvertForms component is hiding the Save Button of a Form when mod_phocatopmenu_v5.0.0. is enabled.

Post by Milian »

Hi Christine,
Thanks for your reply.
In the mean time I have a (received) css with I placed in the template.css of my template.
Regards,
Milian
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi Milian,
Milian wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 13:40 Hi Christine,
Thanks for your reply.
Graag gedaan.
In the mean time I have a (received) css with I placed in the template.css of my template.
Which one please? Also for other Users.
Since I don't use ConvertForms (but mod_phocatopmenu), I might have been able to tell something just by looking at the URL - to see "behind" the Convert Forms etc.

However, you should generally add formatting to a user.css (Cassiopeia) or usually custom.css from your template so that your CSS code is not overwritten during an update.
Thank you for your information.

Groetjes, Christine
Milian
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Milian »

This is te solution for ConvertForms - Form Save button.
Go to:
your-template/media/templates/administrator/atum/css/template.min.css
Or directly in Joomla Administrator:
System > Templates > Administrator Templates > Atum Details & Files > select the "template.min.css
Add one line at the end of the css:
body.admin.com_convertforms.view-form.layout-edit .ph-topmenu-navbar {display: none !important;}
That's all.
You're welcome
Milian
Milian
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Milian »

Hope that Phoca can implement a solution.
Probably only a z-index value.
Regards (groetjes)
Milian
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi Milian,
hartelijk dank voor uw informatie :-)
I will inform Jan about your suggestion.

Groetjes
Christine
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the question is why the save button is not on its own place to be fully compatible with Joomla system?

In edit mode, the module is disabled but still on its place, but buttons are displayed below the navbar. If some extension adds button to the place of the navbar (e.g. with absolute positioning), then there are two items displaying there and the solution is to not use one of them. The top menu navbar just cannot be moved to other place. :idea:

The solution could be moving the button of the extension below this navbar (e.g. move the absolute positioning below) in custom.css (custom.css of the administration template).

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project