Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
p.luks
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

{orderlink} und {downloadlink} bei Gast mit Vorkasse falsch

Post by p.luks »

Hallo zusammen,

ich nutze aktuell Phoca Card 4.0.10 und Joomla 4.4
Ich biete nur digitale Produkte an und als Zahlungsmethode PayPal und Vorkasse (cash_on_delivery). Der Käufer bekommt bei "Vollendung" eine E-Mail mit {orderlink} und {downloadlink}.

Für Käufer, die sich registrieren habe ich nach Login ein Menüpunkt für die Downloads (my-downloads) und Bestellungen (bestellungen) angelegt. Diese sind erst nach Login sichtbar. Bei diesen funktioniert alles super.
{orderlink} = .../konto/bestellungen.html?o=...
{downloadlink} = .../konto/my-downloads.html?o=...

Käufer die sich nicht registrieren und als Gast bestellen und mit PayPal bezahlen bekommen:
{orderlink} = .../shop/orders.html?o=...
{downloadlink} = .../shop/download.html?o=...

Diese sind korrekt und sie können als Gast Ihre Bestellung einsehen und Download durchführen.

Käufer die sich nicht registrieren und als Gast bestellen und mit Vorkasse bezahlen bekommen:
{orderlink} = .../konto/bestellungen.html?o=...
{downloadlink} = .../konto/my-downloads.html?o=...

Diese bekommen den Link als registrierter Käufer und nicht als Gast.

Der Unterschied zwischen PayPal und Vorkasse ist: PayPal stellt den Status nach Abschluss automatisch auf "Vollendet". Bei Vorkasse bleibt der Status nach Bestellung im Status "Bestätigt". Nach Zahlungseingang bearbeite ich den Status und ändere ihn manuell auf "Vollendet".

Muss ich noch etwas machen, damit bei Gast-Bestellung und Vorkasse die richtigen Links versendet werden?
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Re: {orderlink} und {downloadlink} bei Gast mit Vorkasse falsch

Post by lpatrick »

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Entschuldigung.

I don't understand. If you also offer COD in a web shop. Then when I'm a customer and select that, where do I pay you?
I think 'you' as shop owner should always confirm you received the (cash) money before giving them the download link, no?

Otherwise every web visitor could just select that payment method and get all downloads for free.

Or did I misunderstand?
p.luks
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by p.luks »

Hello Patrick,

If the customer selects "Prepayment", the order is given the status "Confirmed". The customer will be informed by email with the payment method and information. I also receive an e-mail about the order.

I check the receipt of payment and then edit the order by changing the status to "Completed". Only after this process does the customer receive the e-mail with the download link and order link.
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by lpatrick »

I'm sorry but then I didn't quite understand what was missing or not working, according to your initial post.

Lost in translation ... :-(

But I'm a lot newer than you are. Could well be beyond my knowledge also.
p.luks
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by p.luks »

The {orderlink} and {downloadlink} are not displayed correctly in the second mail. If the customer pays with Paypal, the links in the second email are correct.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, it looks like there are problems with translated menu links :idea: The emails are send by order statuses, so if there are different orderstatuses, check the order statuses emails for each order status. Are they same? When you disable SEF suffixes (.html) for the SEF, do you get the same results?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
p.luks
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by p.luks »

I think the problem is that when replacing the variable {orderlink} and {downloadlink} the current user is queried. If the user is not logged in (this is the case with guest and PayPal), then the link is replaced with orders.html and download.html. The status is automatically set to "Completed" for PayPal payments. These links are correct for guest orders.

For prepayment, I am logged in and change the status to "Completed". At the time of the change, I am logged in and the variables are replaced by my menu items account/orders.html and account/my-downloads.html. However, these should not apply to guest orders.

I have not yet found the part in the code where the variables are replaced. Perhaps you should start there and check whether the customer is a guest or registered user.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I still testing it and get other results (maybe because I am on Joomla 5, where the Joomla router were changed again)

The problem could be not having main Phoca Cart categories menu link. Is your "shop" menu link a categories view or category view type? Will be great if you could test it on some test server with Joomla 5 and Phoca Cart 5 (because Joomla router changed again).

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
p.luks
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by p.luks »

I have tested the site in a sub-domain on Joomla 5 and with version 5.0.0. The result is the same.

After ordering, the user receives an e-mail with the order. The order link in this e-mail is correct.
https://test.it-conserv.de/shop/orders.html?o=...

After I change the status in the backend to Completed, the email is sent with the wrong links.
https://test.it-conserv.de/konto/bestellungen.html?o=...

I think it's because I'm logged into the backend to change the status that the wrong link is then used. You are welcome to test it yourself. I have set Paypal to sandbox mode. But the wrong link comes up for prepayment.
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by lpatrick »

p.luks wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 20:12 I think it's because I'm logged into the backend to change the status that the wrong link is then used. You are welcome to test it yourself. I have set Paypal to sandbox mode. But the wrong link comes up for prepayment.
Maybe it could help to open front end in a normal browser window and backend in a private or vice versa?
Then you can have two identities at the same time.

But maybe you already knew that.