lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Mollie payment provider feedback

Post by lpatrick »

Jan

My PCP for Mollie is mostly ready.

While testing I notice:

1 When the Payment provider updates the status by means of the webhook, I update it in Phoca Cart with PhocacartOrderStatus::changeStatusInOrderTable, then PhocacartOrderStatus::changeStatus and PhocacartOrderStatus::setHistory.
This works fine but when I look at the orders, the Date modified is still the date of the initial order.
Is there a way to set Date modified?

2 In Order status history, only the date is mentioned. Would perhaps be great if it was both date and time.

3 The $app->enqueueMessage of type notice seems to show a white text on white background, could that be?
(e.g. I added a Notice "You are now being redirected to Mollie")

4 When you do a (partial) refund from the payment provider site, I get the correct feedback and I can set the status and in my Mollie table I can store the refunded amount. Does Phoca Cart handle refunds? Where can I see/set them? (Including the currency)
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Re: Mollie payment provider feedback

Post by lpatrick »

Additional info for 3: Cassiopeia_phocacart_fashion - Default template
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) not sure if changing status should change the modified date of order itself :idea:

2) OK

3) The $app->enqueueMessage is displayed by Joomla, so it depends on template, how it is displayed. Can you paste a screenshot of this?

4) For now, Phoca Cart does not handle refunds, it only can change the stock e.g. if the good are returned back, etc. :idea:

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by lpatrick »

Jan wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 17:17 1) not sure if changing status should change the modified date of order itself :idea:
When you use the Edit Status button, the Modified date does change so IMHO it's inconsistent if the status update from the payment provider doesn't update it.
Jan wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 17:17 3) The $app->enqueueMessage is displayed by Joomla, so it depends on template, how it is displayed. Can you paste a screenshot of this?

Here I selected the last part of the text only. As you can see first part is invisible. I haven't tried with Cassiopeia out of the box, I was using your template.
Jan wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 17:17 4) For now, Phoca Cart does not handle refunds, it only can change the stock e.g. if the good are returned back, etc. :idea:
Maybe another Dev request then? Because when an order is (partially) refunded, it should also be covered in the totals and reports/statistics.

Thank you
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, in which template did you get the problem?

Jan
lpatrick
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by lpatrick »

Cassiopeia_phocacart_fashion - Default template
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Are you testing Phoca Cart 5 and Joomla 5? Because fashion is Joomla 4 template, try to test e.g. the Beauty template:
https://www.phoca.cz/phocacart-extensions/3-templates

Jan