shipping cost information near price

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Rusty
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

shipping cost information near price

Post by Rusty »

Hi!

I set up a test shop based on phoca cart 5 beta 30. In some countries, like germany, you have to indicate the shippings costs or an information (link) to the shipping costs near the product price (on the product details page). Is there any feature to activate a text information like "price plus shipping costs" that will be displayed right under (near) the product price (on the product details page)? This text should be editable (and should contain a link to the shipping costs page).

Something like my added example image.

Hm ... image link doesn't work. Here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/HUX06w7
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: shipping cost information near price

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is description box for shipping methods, so you can write this into description:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Rusty
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Rusty »

Jan wrote: 01 Mar 2024, 18:19 Hi, there is description box for shipping methods, so you can write this into description:

Hi Jan!

This is not what I mentioned. I pointed out the shipping cost information on the PRODUCT DETAILS page. The description of the shipping option is not displayed on the product page.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, on product detail page, there is no information about shipping (and even about shipping costs) as shipping costs are related to whole cart not to product itself. If you want to display some information about shipping then use module or description in product detail page, but this could be invalid as the shipping costs are calculated based on whole cart not based on single product.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project