Can only use guest checkout

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
rusty-bearing
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Can only use guest checkout

Post by rusty-bearing »

In the process of updating our site to J4 now we've moved over to Phoca Cart. Using a staging site running J4.0.2 and PhP 8.1.14 and Gantry 5. Everything is fine until the point in checkout when you login - immediately get the error

Exception Type: mysqli_sql_exception
File: /home/rsf96104/rsfstaging.rsf.org.uk/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php
Line: 137

To test this I've installed the cassiopeia_phocacart_fashion template and set the shop to use that instead but the error persists suggesting a table is missing somewhere
I can use guest checkout with no issue at all, it seems to be tied to the login. If logged in the 'add to cart' button does not function, if not logged in I can add items to the cart as normal.
Bit stuck with this at the moment
rusty-bearing
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Can only use guest checkout

Post by rusty-bearing »

Making progress now. Uninstalled Phoca Cart and reinstalled with a set of 'demo' products - works without issue so uninstalled and reinstalled again which gives me a clean (empty) set of tables, again no problems. Copying data only between sets of tables from live to staging databases, currently working and i can add products whether I'm logged in or not and no error logging in in the Phoca checkout.
I'm expecting the error to return at ome point so i should be able to pinpoin the table tha's causing this and fix it.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Can only use guest checkout

Post by Jan »

OK
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project