how to enlarge images

General Forum
marcoc26
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

how to enlarge images

Post by marcoc26 »

Hi.
many time ago i've uninstalled phoca gallery trying to resolve a category creation problem.
But, reinstalled Phoca, problem remains.
Then, I've solved problem deleting involuntary inscription users. Now categories was succesfully created.
My version is 4.2.1 in Joomla 3.4.5.
I've modified resolution on panel: Options, Thubnails, image and detail window size settings, Detail window Width and detail window height, saved. It's correct?
Then,
I've deleted old images and old thubnails and I've upload images in resolution 1800x1200, recreating thubnails ...but images appairs in previuos small format.
How can I do to see large images?
Thanks a lot
Marco
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: how to enlarge images

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure what can be wrong on your server.

In case you delete the images, there are no more images on server, when you set the size of thumbnails - such are then taken and send to GD library (part on php server which produces the thumbnails) and it makes the thumbnails by this size :idea: - this is basic feature, when this does not work, user will report it in first version of Phoca Gallery in year 2007 - so this should work.

See the images on the server (the thumbnails) and check which size they have - e.g. download them to your PC and check the size of them - it can happen, that they are large but the browser window is not so large so javascript popup library which displays them in the popup resize them so they will fit to window :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project