wire transfer

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
carin
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

wire transfer

Post by carin »

How do I set up wire transfer as payment method? I can only select from these 3:

https://imgur.com/a/HT8goMv

Using Joomla 3.

Thanks
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: wire transfer

Post by Benno »

Hi,
see Phoca Cart Paymaent Plugins: https://www.phoca.cz/phocacart-extensions/2-plugins
Especially the DigiWallet plugin. Perhaps is Bankwire what you looking for... :idea:

Kind regards,
Benno
carin
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by carin »

Thanks but I need a "Banküberweisung" where I can put my own Bank details in.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, "Banküberweisung" is in fact very simple Payment method, without any need of plugin. You just set the Payment method which user can select and in Payment options, you will write the info about bank accout to Description (Info View) field, so it will be displayed when user makes and order. The same you can do for emails, so this information is set in email. E.g. write info about bank account in pending status email description, so when user gets email, there will be info about the bank account and the instructions.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
carin
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by carin »

Thanks.

"You just set the Payment method which user can select and in Payment options ..."

1. but there is not "Wire Transfer", there is only "Cash on Delivery", "Paypal" and "POS cash"

2. I need only "Wire Transfer", hence I do not want the user to have to select a method, so the whole section "3. Payment Options" should not be there because there are no options to chose from which is confusing to the user
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1. with payment method I don't mean payment plugin. In Phoca Cart you can create Payments (payment methods) without assigning them to some plugin payment method:

Payment method - create payment in Phoca Cart
Plugin payment method - can extend such Phoca Cart payment method with help of plugin (e.g. PayPal)

For "Banküberweisung" we don't need to extend it by plugin, so there is no such plugin

See:

2. it depends on you how this will be done:

- you can skip whole payment selection
- or you can create payment method "Banküberweisung" which will be not assigned to any payment plugin and will be default payment method. In this case user see that there is only one payment method so he/she gets information about the payment method.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
carin
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by carin »

That helps, thanks.