Phoca Cart - error on sample data install

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
dmlwebal
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Phoca Cart - error on sample data install

Post by dmlwebal »

Hi Jan

I have Joomla 3.9.11 running on XAMPP php 7.2 with Phoca Cart 3.3.2, Gantry 5, Premiere Template and POS

All is running perfectly and the instructions were followed precisely.

However, when I try to install the sample data for the store the following error is encountered:

INSTALLATION ERROR:
SQL Query part 1 executed - DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '6' for key 'PRIMARY'

I am attempting to use the sample data zio file - com_phocacart_demo_data7.zip via the Joomla Admin install

The only data that I had previously added to the store is some setup of countries, Tax and regions - nothing else. Do you know how to help me fix this one?

The only reason I want the data is to create a product export so that I can then use the output CSV to make an import CSV template. I have an old Virtuemart store and need to import the data from my VM CSV into Phoca Cart using the correct format.

If you could attach a CSV import file from Phoca cart this would be just as good.

Oh, and thank you for providing a built in import/export function. This is a huge help.

May I suggest adding a CSV Product Import Template as a download? I think that many people converting from one cart to another would find this helpful when first adding products in bulk.

Regards

David
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Cart - error on sample data install

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes, adding countries and regions could be the problem as the data can be installed only when new empty Phoca Cart is installed.

The demo data include 3 categories which are not a part of the export/import files because the files are product export/import files:

XML:
https://www.phoca.cz/forumfiles/phocaca ... export.xml
CSV:
https://www.phoca.cz/forumfiles/phocaca ... export.csv

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
dmlwebal
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by dmlwebal »

Hi Jan

That's fine I understand. Thank you for the fast response and the attached files.

Regards

David
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project